Chapter 7

"So...Prince Zayn.. I heard you have been sailing the whole world. For what purpose?" We munched down on our food as the servants kept on going in and out of the room. "Indeed your majesty. I'm sailing to the land called Dubai next week. It's not so important your majesty... It's just to explore the outskirts of the world and have the best time of my life." He flashed his smile to my father. My father looked amazed. I know he likes a son who is out going and sunny.

I like him a little bit but I don't think he's the type I want. Sure I want an outgoing and sunny person but it doesn't attract me too much. "And basically your majesty.... I think I found the one I've been finding for all these years." They all gave a confused look. Even I did it. "And what would that be Prince Zayn?" My mother asked. He looked at me with a smirk and opened his mouth. "Your daughter your highness." My eyes widened. No...I am not available. I laughed a little awkwardly. "If possible, may I court your daughter your highness?" My father said a 'yes' to him. Even my mother agreed.They look so happy, yet I'm not.

Gemma scooted a little to me and whispered. "You got a great catch here Harry." She said but I'm really not amazed here. "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." I said as I quickly went away. I ran to the maze, the only place I want to go at a time like this. As I made it there, I went inside and sat there. "I am not ready for this."

Why are they so eager to make me marry a prince that I don't even love. They are forcing me to love someone who I dont really love. I heard a crack by the side. My senses started to tingle. "Who is there?" I said. My words came out trembling. Suddenly someone grab my waist from behind and took me to I don't know where.

I wriggle, squirm and try. "Let me go!!" I screamed. He is moving to fast, I can't see where we are. "I said let me go!!" I screamed again, punching on his arm. He's too strong for me. Suddenly, drops and drops of water are falling from the sky. Is it raining? Suddenly he stopped and drops me off. My butt hurts after the strong impact of the ground.

I massaged it a little and looked up at him. His eyes are hidden from his wet hair. Suddenly he disppeared and my senses went out.

3rd POV

The man took the body with him. He pulled it, ignoring the fact that it's raining and the soil is too muddy. "Where will I put her?" He asked himself. He's still not able to go back to the land until he finishes up his prey. Or else, they'll drink her till the last drop. Luckily, he found a little run down hut.

"It's worth it." He said. He pulled the body with more force to the hut. He layed her down and pulled up his hair away from his eyes. "I need to sleep." He rubbed his eyes then stretched his arms out. He lays down then instantly his body floats in mid-air as his hands are crossed his chest.
------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the very late update. Thank you for the 1k reads guys! It means so much. Please keep on supporting my story.

Vote and comment if you will. Thank you so much.