Chapter 6

3rd POV (every chapter is Harry's POV btw so in case of any changes like this I'll specify it :))

"You've gone soft." The brown haired man said. His eyes are full of raging anger. It suddenly turned blue to red as his temper increases. "I had no choice. She was innocent Louis."

"And we are trained not to go soft on people Niall. What would you expect? How could you survive when your heart has lost it's cold touch for a puny mortal." He said. Niall's head bowed down. His eyes are kept hidden from Louis'. "We are vampires Niall. We are cold and merciless. Never forget that." And he left, to catch a prey he would feast.

Harry's POV

I woke up at the sound of music outside my room. I rubbed my eyes then removed the sheets covering my body. I quickly opened the door slightly. I tiptoed to where the song came from and it was where the ball was held. "Good afternoon Princess Harry. Had a nice sleep?"

"Slightly." I answered one of the guards. "Uhmm... what's happening?" I asked to him. "Your royal highnesses has set up yet again another ball for you. Since you haven't picked your soon to be husband." My parents, seriously, are really desperate on me gettingn married. I mean, why not Gemma? She's at the age of getting a husband. Why me? "Thank you..." He bowed down and left.

"Good afternoon princess.." I heard a masculine voice at my back. I turned around and saw the man who I danced last night, the man with the blonde hair and green mask. "The ball has not yet begun. Why so early in arrival prince?" "Dan... Call me Prince Dan..."

"Prince Dan..." I never heard of that name before but I have yet to know about him. I just realized, he haven't remove his mask until now. "Prince Dan.. Why don't you remove your mask?" I was about to touch it but he fastly moved away. "Please don't...." He said. "I have to go. We'll meet again, your majesty." He kissed my hand once again and disappeared to who knows where. "Princess! Your father wants you to get ready. You're meeting someone." One of the servants shouted then ran to me. "Do you know who it is?"

"It's someone called..... Prince Zayn your majesty." Zayn? Hmmm... what an unusual name. We hurried to my room for me to get changed. As I made my way to the Palace Dining, everyone was in place. There was an empty seat beside my sister and infront was a boy with a brush up hair and well dressed suit. "Ahh.. finally my daughter has arrived." My father announced. I walked over to my seat and tried to not trip infront of them. My father stood up and introduced me to an old man with about his age.

"This is my daughter, Princess Harry." I did a curtsy and to the prince himself. "This is my son, Prince Jeremiah." Wait... am I not supposed to meet Prince Zayn? "My other son is yet to arrive. I'm very sorry about it." I smiled at him and sat down at my chair. it's my first time encounterring a prrson who is late for an important meeting. As we ate our meals away, we heard a strong push of the doors. A man in a clean suit and a top knot jet black hair presented himself.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I slept and..." He stopped and his face suddenly turned red. He faced the floor while walking to his seat. "Here he is. My son, Prince Zayn." He bowed down and as he faced at me he smiled and winked his eye. I could feel he is not the shy type of person.
------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the late update. Hope you like it :) Harry in the picture tho... he is more prettier than me. Please vot and comment, it will be very much appreciated.

See you on the next chapter :) x