Note (And possibly sad)

Hey guys. Have you heard it yet? If so, come and weep with me. I don't know what's going on much in Zayn's head right now neither do you but I know it's for his best.

They have come a long way and maybe Zayn needs a rest from all the rumuor about him, the hate and etc. Maybe he wants to take a rest from the spotlight.

No I won't be saying that it's now 4/4. It will always and forever be 5/5 because I know that not today nor tomorrow but someday Zayn will come back. I won't lose that hope because it's the only one left.

I can see on that the boys are having a rough tine judging from their tweets. I could care more for Harry because remember the time Zayn pranked Harry that he was leaving? And he cried for hours? Now I didnt expect it to happen.

And remember the time on xfactor when Zayn said it's not going to be the last of one direction? Well I didn't also expect to see that Zayn will be the first. Cue the spaces song.

And now, for those of you who are planning on leaving the boys please don't. They need all the support from us. They saved us and now it's time that we saved them. We didn't save the other one but don't give up on the other four.

I was also planning on making a Zayn fanfiction but this was just clearly a bomb thrown to us. I will continue on making it, the news won't stop me but there would be many writer's block I can assure you of that.

Please dont be sad. It's for him to get better and we must respect his desicion. He won't want us to be sad right? For now let's all weep and cry but after this we would be strong for the boys.

He may be the boy who was once a star but he will forever be the boy who has become a part of our lives.

The Princess and the Vampireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें