Chapter 5

"Uhh... P-princess Harry... Uhmm.. What are you doing here?" She said as her hands are dripping. Cold, Red blood. Her mouth is the same but with sharp white fangs. I can't speak nor move an inch. This is just fantasy. I know it. Any minute now I'm gonna wake up from a scary nightmare. "Princess... I can explain. This is not what it looks like." She slowly moved closer to me. "Get your bloody hands off. Don't come near me or I'll call the guards." A tear left at my eye. This is just twisted.

"You are not Johannah. Where is she. Tell me!! Where is Johannah!!" I screamed. My eyes are flooding but both terror and anger fight for dominance in my face. "It's me. Johannah. Please Princess Harry listen to me..." "No! I won't listen to a.... to a beast who kills innocent people! You are a threat!" I ran. Far away. I kind of thought that running is now my hobby. It's what I do most often. Running. To nowhere. To a place that could escape me from this horrible place. From my fears. From the chambers of despair.

I went by the fountain. The only place left for me. I could go to my haven, the palace maze, or even my bedroom. But now that they put up a strict barrier at the end and my bedroom is at the far upper part of the castle, this is the only place left. I cried and sat down while I rest my head at my knees. Is this even real?

My mind kept repeating the question like a broken record. I don't understand how fantasy works. It's disturbing and at the same time terrifying. My eyes slowly shut, traveling me into a place I call my world.

*The next morning*

I woke up feeling sick but I ignored it. I'm in my matress. How did this even happen? All I could remember was I was at the fountain. I heard a knock on the door and mumbled "Who goes there?" "It's me Princess Harry." Johannah showed up with a basin of water and a cloth. I quickly got the chair and hid behind it despite the fact that it could never protect me. "Don't come any closer you monster!" I shouted. Her face was shocked but she let out a small chuckle. "Princess Harry, I think you had a nightmare."

"No! It was not a nightmare! I saw it with my two eyes. You were sucking blood out of a lifeless body." She came closer to me and put the basin by the counter. "Shhh.... Princess Harry, listen to me. You just had a nightmare, I never became a monster nor I am one. I'm just a normal servant who serves a person with such beautiful soul. Please... Princess.." I calmed down. Her eyes showed sincerity. I slowly came out of my hiding chair and walked to her. I hugged her tightly as she did to me as well.

"You are a sweet child Harry. I'll never betray you nor even harm the tiniest piece of hair on you." She whispered into my ear. I faced her and said. "Promise?" She put on a reassuring smile that warmed my heart. "I promise." I hugged her again as a smile crept at my face. She knows how to calm me down. She knows how to care for me not like what my parents do. They never hugged me nor even talk with me. They kept their distance from me, now, I kept my distance from them as well. I suddenly felt my head hurt. Johannah recognized and she helped me made my way to my bed. I layed down and she pulled a blanket to me. "Rest for now Princess. I'll be here taking care of you." She smiled as her hand brushes my hair from my forehead. "Thank you so much Johannah." And I slept tight.

"You know nothing." No. Please stop it. "You are worthless." Please just stop. "You are insane." I covered my ears with my hands and closed my eyes shut but I can still hear them. "You don't belong here." Please make it stop. "You are a nuisance." "You are a mischief." My mouth escaped a few words that I longed for it to leave. "PLEASE STOP!!!!" And it went silent.

"Harry? Princess Harry?" I saw Johannah, wondering where I am. "I'm over here!!" I ran closer to her and tried to touch her hands but I can't. My mind got confused. Why can't I touch her? I tried again, swinging my arms but I can't. I tried to shout but no words are formed nor even sounds. The place came into black, Johannah left and it leaves only me.

"The world keeps the most darkest secrets. Ones we manage to keep hidden and ones we try to understand."

------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys :) hope you like this chapter. It took time for me to update because of school. Ugh hate it.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I write it (and plan through)

Thanks again :)