Chapter 15

3rd POV

"Clothes, clothes clothes....." Louis was back at the place trying to find clothes that Harry can use. Sadly he can only see a maid's outfit, small sized one for Harry. He even thought why is it here. "Seriously I need to get some clothes next time, taking notes." He picked them up and got the heels Harry was using before.

He ran fast to the stream where he left the lovely maiden, and naked if I have to add. As he arrived, he did not just saw Harry but also a man behind her, holding her body with much lust. He let go of the clothes and ran to the man, clutching on his arms and deadly looking at his eyes. The man smirked at him as he sent them up high above the clouds. "I've been waiting to see you old friend." The mysterious man said.

Louis eyes looked so surprise as the stranger's body began to shape-shift into someone. Into Niall. "Why have you come here all of a sudden?" Louis questioned. But the man's answer was a hurtful punch at the stomach and an uppercut at his chin. "I like that feeling of punching you. Let's do it again." He then flew higher to where Louis was launched off to and punched his right cheek.

Louis was in deep trouble. Meanwhile for Harry, she was trying to get a good look on the battle from above. "Damn. I can't see." As Harry was squinting her eyes, she saw something coming her way. "Oh fuck." She ran away, trying to avoid the hard contact that she would feel when Louis hits her. Noticing that she was still on the stream, the water makes her legs hard to move faster. But luckily she dodged the massive plunge from above.

"It feels good to do that again." The stranger smirked as he said his words. Harry thought it was Niall trying to kill his own best mate. She was furious. To think that this guy cares for his friend but then tries to kill him at the end is filthy to look at. "Hey Niall! I thought you were suppose to care for Louis not try fo punch him to death!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. The mysterious man surprisingly looked at Harry and slowly approached her. "You think I'm that caring person you think of? You got it all wrong my beautiful damsel. You see, I am not that guy who helps his friend in need." He laughed sinisterly.

As he landed right above on water, he walked on it and made his way even closer to Harry. "Now, where are we at? Oh yes the fun part." His hands moved fast directly to Harry, but not fast enough. Niall tackled him before he could touch the soft skin of the princess. Harry then was confused to which was the real Niall. They were both so alike, she could hardly tell any diffrences. She then remembered Louis who was damaged from the punches he had received.

Louis was treated like a punching bag rather than a worthy opponent. He hardly even punched or kicked the guy's ass, which was a shame because he hardly notices the fast movements. "Louis? Louis!" Harry quickly moved in search for the boy. She came across a Louis lying by the piled up rocks. She quickly approached him and tried to help him back up. "Louis? Louis! Talk to me! Hey!" She lightly slapped the boy's cheeks but Louis had a hard time responding. She then thought a great idea but she's not gonna like it. She gathered all her hair and put them into the other side of her neck. "Louis. Drink up." She lowered her head to Louis.

Louis' fangs sharpen and became larger. His hand swept to Harry's face, moving her neck closer to where his mouth is. He bited and started to drink up. Harry moaned through the pain but she tried to resist it. Louis drank plenty of Harry's blood and stopped as he was satisfied and regained his full energy.

But Harry became weak. Louis noticed this and laid her by the shady tree and covered her with the clothes he got, giving her plenty of rest. He quickly ran to where the two Niall's fought. They were at equal power and speed. Recieving and giving the same amount of punches. Louis joined in the fight and gave the person what he deserves.

"Louis stop it's me! Niall!" He stopped as he was about to give another blow. "No Louis! I'm Niall and he's the imposter!" The other Niall said. He couldn't tell which of them was the true Niall. Louis eased off a bit but never let his guard down. Then he had a plan. He got two stones and attacked the both of them at the same time. "Wtf was that about?!"

"Ouch that hurt." As those words were released, Louis attacks him. He knew Niall would cuss at him when he tried to hurt him. And basically, Niall would never get hurt from a stone that was thrown. He punches, left, right, and under then kicks him in between. "Stop! Stop please! Please." The mysterious guy whimpered in pain. "Who are you?!" Louis growled, still his left hand raised, ready to lay another punch.

"You completely forgot about me didn't you?" He spoke up. The two were confused as to what this man said. But were then surprised when he showed his true form.
------------------------------------------------
A/N: Who is he?! Even I dont know tbh even if I'm the writer.

Hope you guys like this one. I really love the support you have given me through this story.

Vote and comment on this thing if you enjoyed reading it.

Try to guess who this person is shape-shifting into Niall.

For now, I'm gonna leave ya with this one.

Bye guys :)