Legacies season 3 episode 6- 'To Whom it May Concern'

The gates are shut as the wind passes by unable to escape. All you can hear is the rattling sound of the gates clinging on the lock that is still on the gate. There are no children or teenagers laughing, no staff exited to teach, no laughter or fun. The school is empty and the longer this is up the school will have to face the reality and fate of being shut down. However, today is the day that that the students at the Salvatore school will do whatever it takes to save their school, their home.

Hope Mikaelson life has changed, once again she lost someone who she cared deeply about. A love that consumed her, that was her entire world, Landon Kirby. Hope looks around her room, looks in the Library but it hurts as it all reminds her of him. Everything does.

 Hope is playing a game in the gym to take her mind of the fact that Landon is gone, that she will never be able to see him again. She starts throwing the ball aggressively and almost knocks out a few students. It looks like she is about to explode.

'You look like you're about to explode' Kaleb says, stopping her before she does anymore more damage.

'I'm fine' Hope reassures him.

'Yeah right.' He grabbs her arm, walking her to Alaric's office.

Alaric looks up at them both.

'Dr. Saltzman, fix her before she causes more damage. She almost knocked out the remainder of students that we have left.'  Kaleb leaves the room, as Alaric puts his book down and looks at Hope.

'Look I'm fine' She says looking around the room.

'I know you don't mean that. Which is why you are going to talk about what has been happening. You are going to talk to me and the new therapist' Alaric says as he points to a new woman with black hair who walked in the office to sit down.

'Now tell us what is on your mind' The new therapist asked, curious.

'Fine, here goes' She sighned.

'I see Anger- Fear. Every room I go into reminds me of him. I know I'm supposed to start moving forward but I don't know how' Hope eyes saddened, as she spoke.

'I know it's hard but he would want you to move on with your life. Going out with friends even if it's a form of distraction is better than nothing. Spend some time with Lizzie have some bonding time with your friends. Just know that I'm always here for you and you cant count on Lizzie and the rest of your friends to be by your side' Alaric says 

'Thankyou. You're always there for me I really appreciate it bu-

'But nothing. Listen to your... what is he to you?' The therapist asked, looking confused.

'He's a father figure to me' Hope stated looking at Alaric with a smile.

'Right okay. So do what he says, go and have fun with friends that is the best advice I can give' The therapist put her pen down from note taking.

Shortly after the therapist had left the room.

'So you want me to hang with my friends?' Hope questioned.

'Oh yes it will help you and besides that is what I'm counting on you all to do today for the survival of the school is in your hands. I need you all to work as a team especially today' Alaric went around his room and took out a letter.

'Wait why what is going on?' Hope had a concerning look on her face.

'This' Alaric showed Hope the piece of paper, her eyed opened wide with shock.

Not long after Hope decided to enter Lizzie and Josie's room but Josie is not there as she got up early for her first day of school at Mystic Falls High.