Run in with Ethan and Jed and Kaleb friendship

Lizzie and Hope head into town of Mystic Falls to find some new recruits for the school. They decided to stand somewhere on the road, opposite to Mystic Grill at the clock tower.

'Lizzie you choose the actual worst place to look for new recruits' Hope says as she is standing in a place full of humans.

'Well I'm sorry hope but if you can think of a better place by by all means, go ahead' She shifted her shoulders.

They are both silent.

'Okay Hope I have no idea where to look for new recruits like do yo-

'Well neither do I Lizzie-

'Mikaelson! It was your idea to go come to town to search for the new studen-

'Yeah well you guys had no ideas' Hope said as she went to cross the road, Lizzie followed her.

'Okay why don't we just look around until we decide which way to go' Lizzie looks at her surroundings.

'Yeah sure lets go' She puts her arm around lizzie as they go around town until they decide on a place to search for new recruits.

As they are walking Lizzie stop and reaches out for Hope's attention.

'OMG HOPE! You have to see this' Lizzie turns to face hope, smirking like she is about to have a panic attack.

'What is it Lizzie?' Hope questioned.

'Looks like you have a muggle lover boy watching you'' Lizzie distinctively points towards the direction that is leading to Ethan.

Hope turn from Lizzie to the direction she is facing. They both find Ethan looking at Hope with intent eyes and with a smile that is being played on his lips.

Hope stares at Ethan for a minute and then looks away, to forget that they have been staring at each other for the past minute. Hope then feels a pit in her stomach that almost feels like it hurts but its a good feeling, the feeling of butterflies fluttering on the inside of her stomach. This has never happened to her before, even when she was with Landon she never had the human affection or feeling of butterflies in her stomach. So why is it happening now, she wondered.

'It's not like that. Ethan is a good friend- nothing more' She says as she turns to facing Lizzie.

Lizzie then starts teasing Hope about Ethan and his crush for her.

'Ethan totally has a crush on you Hope' Lizzie nudges her.

'Ow!' Hope voiced annoyingly.

'And by the looks that you are giving him maybe you do too' Lizzie said proudly, smiling at Hope. Hoping that Hope admits it and that she is right.

Hope is silent, doesn't say anything. Hope cannot admit that Lizzie is right, she can't agree as all of this Landon stuff was all still new and had happened not so long ago but that doesn't mean that she can't deny that she likes Ethan or is attracted to him. The therapy box shows a persons sub-conciseness, her sub-conciseness showed her Ethan in her mind which shows she either cares or is attracted to him but these are all just theories as nothing that happened in that box was real- it was her own mind. She still has no idea what this all means but her liking or being attracted to Ethan which is what she knows deep down is the truth but just can't bring herself to admit it.

Before Hope could utter a word, Lizzie starts whisperingly shouting.

'Hope, don't look! But your hot guy Ethan is coming this way. So by all all means go talk to him and I will see you soon' Lizzie starts walking backwards to to the opposite side of town hoping she will be lucky on finding some students.