New Recruits

'Should we-

'Yeah Hope' No words were needed as they both knew what each other meant. They both went to go and enter Alaric's office to see if he had any luck with finding new students for the school.

Lizzie and Hope  stood next to the door, Lizzie siphoned Hope by grabbing her arm as they both chanted 'Dissera Portus' at the same time, then the door flung open as they both entered Alaric's office.

'Dad me and Hope had to deal with something so we couldn't find any new recruits' Lizzie went forward to the desk, hope standing next to her.

'It's okay. You weren't the only one' He scratched his head, tensed.

'I could not find any new students either' He exhaled.

'So what are we going to do?' Hope stood, arms folded.

'I'm going to call Kaleb and MG to see if they have had luck' He began to grab his phone and dials Kaleb's number. The Phone rings and he speaks to Kaleb over on the phone.

Alaric then put the phone down after having a conversation with Kaleb.

'So did they find anyone?' Hope examined.

'Kaleb and Jed found four new students and Kaleb just called MG and him and Pedro found six brand new students which is better than nothing' He smiled at the girls.

'Guess they had better luck then we did' Hope chuckled.

'Yeah considering we were distracted. I mean you were off mingling with Sherrif Mac's, dad's ex girlfriend's son and giving each other the-

'Silencio' Hope chanted which stopped Lizzie from being able to speak.

'Wait what?' Alaric peered at Hope and interrogated her.

'It's nothing. You have no reason to worry. No need to go on into full over protective father figure mode' She fractured nervously.

'Is that so' Alaric gives hope a glance.

'UHMMM!' Lizzie tries to speak out, hoping Hope releases the spell.

'Oh right, sorry!' Hope releases her spell so Lizzie can speak again.

'That is the last time I speak about it near my Dad' Lizzie says which sounds like she is shouting but it's really not as it is just Lizzie being Lizzie.

'Should we wait for the others to return?' Hope speculated Alaric, looking around the room.

'No, you girls can leave and do whatever. I will tell you when they come back' He smirked and  gestured for them to leave.

'Okay thanks Daddy!' Lizzie grabs hopes arms and pulls her away as they head to walk out the office to talk some more.

'And also Hope we are not done with that little conversation' He folded his hands.

'Yeah, Gotcha!' She and Lizzie then walked away to hang out in Lizzie's room.

At Mystic Falls High, Josie is having lunch with Flinch while Ethan is at football practice.

'Thanks for having me over at your table' Josie deemed.

'Hey don't mention it' Flinch said, grabbing a piece of chocolate and putting it in her mouth.

'Though can I ask what happened between you and Maya. You said you didn't take the news of her leaving town all too well' Josie noted curiously as she was playing with her food.

'Long story but let's just say Ethan and Maya move towns a lot. Maya said her mother was going to stay in this town permanently but something came up and Maya didn't fight to stay because she wanted to go. I guess I wasn't worth staying for' Flinch looked down.