Chapter 7

..."Um are you ok?"...

"Um yeah" I answered back
"Ok?", he answered
"Why are you questioning me?", I asked
"I don't know, no need to get defensive"
"Sorry I'm not trying to get defensive", I said.
"No need to apoligize", he said while laughing.
"Um ok" I said embarrased.

And then finally after what felt like forever the toaster finally buzzed and the waffles popped out. I took them out, put them on the plate, poured syrup all over the plate, and quickly sped away to my bedroom.
Omg that was so embarrassing.
Ok let me explain, the person out there was, none other than Brady himself(UGH). And sure Brady sucks but it wouldn't be as bad if I wasn't in my pajamas, and what I mean by pajamas are a tank top and shorts. Ugh, that was so embarrasing. I told Aves about what happened and then called Ravon.

"Hello", Ravon answered
"Really", I said
"What I just said hi", He said confused.
"You could have told me Brady was here!", I said trying to keep my voice down.
"Why?"
"I just went out into the kitchen in my pajamas!"
"Ok and?"
"I'm in a tank top and shorts!"
"Whatever you'll be fine! It's just Brady"
"UGH, I hate you sometimes"
"No you don't"
"Ugh, bye Ravon"
"Bye Ady", I'm pretty sure I heard Mario say bye too but I didn't say anything.

I got dressed up because I was going out with my friends(there was no way I was staying here with Brady). I put on my best fancy outfit...

I grabbed my keys and started to head towards the door

I grabbed my keys and started to head towards the door. As I opened the door I heard footsteps behind me.

"Where do you think you're going?", Brady asked from behind me.
"Um why do you care?", I asked.
"Because I'm in charge of you."
"No you're not"
"Ravon's not here so, yes I am."
"No you're not, I'm going to hang out with my friends."
"You're not going anywhere", Brady said snatching my keys from my hand.
"What the heck, give me my keys!", I yelled at Brady.
"No, I told you you're not going anywhere."
"Ugh, I'm still leaving", I said while walking out the door, and slamming it behind me.

Since Brady stole my keys I called Aves, to come and pick me up.

"Hello", Avery answered
"Can you come pick me up?"
"Um I mean sure, but why?"
"Brady's at my house and he stole my keys."
"Ok I got you girl, I be there in like less than 5 minutes."
"Ok"

Avery came and picked me up. We went to the mall and then I went to Avery's house. We watched movies, and hung out in her basement. I stayed over there for what felt like MONTHS. I was planning on staying over there the whole night, but then I got a call from Ravon. I left the room Avery was in and answered the phone.

"Yes?"I said when I answered the phone.
"Where are you?", He said sounding concerned
"Woah calm down, I'm at Avery's house."
"Thank god"
"You could've texted me"
"I know, I know."
"Ok, so what's up?"
"You need to come home"
"Why"
"Because"
"Because why?"
"Because I said so, you have 5 minutes to get home."
"Ugh fine"

I told Aves that I needed to get home so she took me home. She took me home but we were late because Avery's car wouldn't start. I thanked Aves for the ride and hopped out of the car I walked towards the door and I was greeted by Ravon.

"Why are you late?", Ravon asked.
"Avery's car wouldn't start."
"Why didn't you drive your car?
"Because your friend, Brady took my keys."
"Oh ok, I'll talk to him."
"Ok, well I'll be in my room."
"Wait before you leave Larri is here.", He said walking towards the front door.
"Wait, who is Larri?", I asked. The name sounded so familiar, but I didn't know anyone named Larri.
"Don't worry you'll find out.", He said as he walked inside the house.
"Oh great", I said as I walked inside.

And then I saw him, I knew why his name sounded so familiar.

"Hi.", I said.