Chapter 18

"...they definetly would."

When I woke up I was still in Hayden's arms. I took it in for one last time since today would probably be the day that he realized, I was too ugly to date. I carefully got out of bed and changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants. I packed up all Haydens hoodies into a box. I started to pack up the rest of his things when he woke up.

"What are you doing?", He asked while rubbing his eyes.
"Im packing up your stuff", I said
"Why, are we going somewhere?"
"No, but you are."
"What are you even saying?"
"I know you want to break up with me, just do it, get it over with."
"What are you even saying?", He asked getting up to hug me.
"Im telling the truth", I said pushing him away."Have you seen all those comments? They're all so tru-"
"Stop", Hayden said interupting me
"Why"
"Because", He paused while pulling me into a hug."Because I love you Adalyn"
"Y-You- You W- What?", I asked shocked.
"Yeah", He said scratching the back of his neck.
"I-I love you too", I said jumping up into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me and just swayed back and forth. I could've stayed like that forever, but after a while, Hayden set me down.

"Can we talk now?", Hayden asked sounding serious.
"Yeah", I said quietly

He sat down next to me and we just talked. I told him about the comments and how they made me feel. We talked about plans for the weekend. After about 1 hours of us talking Ravon walked in.

"Do you love birds want to come downstairs and watch a movie with us?", Ravon asked laughing
"Sure we'll be down in a minute", I said as Ravon walked out.
"Why can't we just go now?", Hayden asked me
"Because I want to match.", I said in a cute voice
"Ok", Hayden said laughing

We both changed into a navy shirt and plaid pants. I put my hair into a bun and then we walked down to the living room.

"You guys look cute", Larri said laughing.
"Shut up", I said, while Hayden laughed behind me.

Me and Hayden sat on one of the smaller couches, while Larri and Ravon were on the longer couch. We started talking while we waited for Mario and Brady to get to the house.

"So when do you guys plan on revealing yourself?", Larri asked.
"I don't know, It's up to Ady.", Hayden said
"Aw how cute", Ravon said while fake throwing up.
"Shut up", I said "But anyways I don't really care, I'm just scared of all the hate and everything.",
"Totally understandable.", Larri said.
"You could do it, like indirectly", Ravon said
"What do you mean?", I asked confused
"Like you could just like post a picture that Hayden has already posted on his insta, on yours."
"That's a good idea.", Hayden said
"Yeah not to bad I guess", I said sounding sarcastic.
"Also can I post this picture of you too on my instagram", Mario said, from behind the couch.
"Um sure, but when did you get here?", I asked Mario.
"I dont know I've just been sitting here listening"
"Ok", I said back.

We kept talking until Brady came back home. By the time he was back we already had a tray full of snacks and drinks for everyone. We were about half-way through Five Feet Apart, when I started tearing up. I looked over and saw that everyone except Hayden was too. As we finished Hayden was tearing up.

"Wow", Brady said when the movie ended.
"Agreed", We all said in response.

We started cleaning up after the movie ended, until Mario and Ravon stopped us. They told us that they would get the rest so we went upstairs. It was about 11:00PM so I posted the picture like Ravon suggested.

 It was about 11:00PM so I posted the picture like Ravon suggested

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Adalyniscool
Love you bubs❤️

@USER$5- WAIT-

@UsEr- Wasn't this posted on @Haydenhire09

@AUser3- No ❤️

@$USER$- Praying for that guy, cuz shes a solid 2/100

Read 350 more comments

"I did it.", I said to Hayden
"Did what?", He said smiling
"I posted the picture on instagram"
"Ok", He said

And then my phone went off, I saw that Mario poted on instagram.

@Marioselman- Can someone get these heteros off my couch? SMH

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@Marioselman- Can someone get these heteros off my couch? SMH

Comments off

I started laughing and confused Hayden. I showed him the post and we both started laughing. Hayden turned the tv on some random netflix show and layed down. I layed down in his arms and started to fall asleep. I felt Haydens breathing slow down and then fell fully asleep myself. When I woke up I saw I had a post from instagram. And I nearly dropped my phone...

@Averyrockss🙏❤️ tagged you......