Chapter 27

Hailey's POV

When I woke up I changed into a yellow cropped top and jeans. I walked out of my room and saw that no one was up, so I decided to drive to Starbucks. I grabbed Hayden's keys and put Starbucks in my GPS. When I got to Starbucks, I ordered Hayden an espresso shot, I got Ady a pink drink, and I got a Mocha Frappuccino. When I brought the drinks back Hayden was awake.

"How's Ady?", I asked Hayden, as I set down the drinks on the counter.
"She's getting there, still a little out of it though."
"What happened?"
"I don't know, I don't want to ask her about it right now."
"Understandable.", I sighed
"Yep, I'm taking care of her though."
"Yeah, I guess you are", I laughed
"Hayyy", I heard Ady mumble from the other room
"Well gottta go", Hayden laughed
"I'm gonna go run some errands and stufff.", I said
"K have fun", Hayden said walking towards his and Ady's room.

Hayden's POV

"Hey Baby, how you feeling?", I asked Ady when I walked in the room.
"My head hurts", Ady mumbled trying to sit up.
"No, no, no, lay down.", I said tucking her back in.
"I have to post on instagram", Ady mumbled.
"Ady you need sleep"
"Noooo, my fansss", She said trying to get up
"I'll post a picture ok?"
"Fine", She said laying back down

 "Ady you need sleep""Noooo, my fansss", She said trying to get up"I'll post a picture ok?" "Fine", She said laying back down

@Adalyniscool- Missing Michigan(posted by Hayden)

@Ravon- THAT'S SUCH A PRETTY PICTURE
>@Haydenhire09- AGREED

@USer- Why is Hayden posting on Adalyn's account?
>@yserrrr- It doesn't matter
>@USAISTHEBEST- What if they broke up? Heyden I'm single
>@yserrrr- shut up

@Nolove123- Hope you guys are well!
>@Haydengire09- Thank you!

@Mario- I'm coming over
>@Ravon- Pick me up please
>@User39339- Ew. WORST COUPLE
>Cheeryuser- Shut up^^^

Read 940 more comments

"My head hurts", Ady whined
"I know, just lay down.", I said rubbing Ady's back.
"Ok", Ady said laying down. 

She layed down and fell back asleep. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the room. I'm glad that she was okay, I hated that all of this was my fault. I poured a glass of water and put in on the nightstand next to Ady's bed. As I walked out of the room I realized how tired I was. So I decided to lay down on the couch and I end up falling asleep.

4 Hours Later

Hailey's POV

When I pulled into the driveway of the house I realized I had way too many bags. I went to the mall by myself, which is never a good idea. I went to forever 21, hot topic, pandora, pink, sephora, foot locker, Urban outfitters, target, starbucks, and a boba shop near our house. I had at least 15 bags, and I was going to need help bringing all the bags in. I called Hayden and soon saw him walk outside the front door. He helped me bring in all the bags into the house. When we got back inside Ady called for Hayden so he walked in there. I started unpacking the bags and remembered what all I had. I unloaded things from shoes, makeup, and outfits to ice cream, sandwiches, and stuffed animals.

"You have a problem.", Hayden said walking out of Ady's room.
"Shut up", I said continuing to sort my items.
"Why did you get so much stuff?"
"Just shut up and be thankful.", I said handing Hayden a couple of boxes of shoes, icecream, sandwichs, and clothes for him and Ady.
"You know you don't have to do that right?"
"Yup"
"Where did you get all this money from anyways?"
"I robbed a bank.", I said getting up and putting my sandwich in the fridge.
"Uhhh"
"Relax don't hurt your brain kid. I got money from mom and dad."
"You got money or you stole money?"
"The world will never know." 
"Jesus", Hayden sighed

I smiled at him and took my bags to my room. I put all the bags in the corner of the room and opened a shelf that I bought from Target today. I took out all of the wood boards of the shelf and taped the edges of them. I covered all the boards in paint primer and then started to look on Pinterest. I had been painting for about 2 years and I painted almost everyday back in Michigan. Once the primer dried I  painted the shelf. After about 2 hours I finshed the shelf......

After I finished painting the shelf the door bell rang

After I finished painting the shelf the door bell rang. I went to get it and saw that it was the last of the packages Ady and I ordered when I first got here. I carried them into my room, and got the other packages that came earlier this week. I opened all the boxes and started painting and building everything. When I finished my room it was about 10PM but I was so happy with what I did. I took a picture and decided to post on instagram.

@SnowHills123- Proud of myself

@SnowHills123- Proud of myself. Now I'm going to sleep.

Comments Off

After I posted on Instagram I decided to go intot he kitchen to get a snack. I got a bowl of cereal and headed back to my room. After I finished my bowl of cereal I sat the bowl on my nightstand and layed down on the air mattress. Today was the last day that I had to sleep on an air mattress and I was so glad. I got as comfortable as I could and fell asleep. 
A

/N: Sorry I have not updated this story as much. I've been working on my other story and my mental state. I'm trying to get some chapters prewritten so I can update sort of regularly. ALSOOOOOOOO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.15K READS! YALL ARE INSANE!!!!- XOXO Kaity