Chapter 10

"Ady, are you in there?", I heard someone say

I didn't say anything for a moment. I tried my best to be quiet so that he would go away, but that plan failed.

"Ady I know your in there, open this door before I break it down.", he said
"I don't want to.", I managed to say, with voice cracks all over the place.
"Ady I don't care open the door", he said with a firm tone

I opened the door and felt to arms wrap around me. Mario sat on the floor next to me.

"Whats wrong Ady?", Mario asked me while still holding me in his arms.
"It's stupid, don't worry about it just go back upstairs."
"First of all if your upset about it it's not stupid. Second I'm not leaving you down here by yourself.", Mario said picking me up and placing me on my bed.
"My friend Avery has a new friend, and I feel replaced.", I said starting to cry even more.
"I know how it feels, just drop  her and leave, I know it hurts but keeping her in your life will hurt even more.", Mario said while rubbing my back.
"I know but it hurts." I said as I started balling my eyes out into Marios shoulder.
"I know just go to sleep, and start tommorow fresh ok?"
"Ok Mar, I'll try."
"Thank you", Mario said as he walked towards the TV.

He turned on the TV and layed back down, he put it on my favorite show, the office, and wrapped his arm around me.
I fell asleep in his arms and felt better. When I woke up Mario wasn't in my room, I assumed he left after I went to sleep. I got up and wiped the rest of my make-up off from yesterday. I got up and put on some more comfortable clothes...

I went out into the kitchen expecting to see Larri but there was no one there

I went out into the kitchen expecting to see Larri but there was no one there. I walked into the kitchen and got a tub of ice cream from the freezer. I grabbed a spoon and walked over to the couch. I got my headphones and my phone and started watching the Office. As I was watching Mario came down the stairs. He came over and took the ice cream from my hand.

"What?", I said, clearly annoyed
"You  can't just eat away your feelings!", Mario said back
"Why?", I said.
"because it doesn't work like that.", Mario said walking towards the kitchen and putting the ice cream away.
"Ugh whatever",  I said getting back to watching the Office.
"Love you", Mario said walking back up the stairs
"Ok", I said to him.

I was about to go and grab the ice cream again, but I knew it would hurt Mario, knowing I didn't listen. So instead I got a bowl of lucky charms and sat back down. I ate my breakfast and then washed the dishes. When I finished I decied to drive to Avery's house, so I could tell her how I felt. When I got there, I saw a unfamiliar car in the driveway. I rang the doorbell and Avery answered it.

"Hello", I said as she stepped outside and closed the door behind her.
"What are you doing here?", she said
"Well nice to see you too.", I said
"I told you I was busy today."
"I know, I came to tell you that the.......friendship,...i.i.i......s over.", I said hesitantly
"What!?", Avery said almost yelling
"I don't think we can be friends anymore." 
"First of all you are not allowed to break off the friendship because that is my call. And second how could you everything you are you owe it to me! That outfit was because of me, that car was because of me, your school status ALL ME!"
"What are you talking about I worked for what I have, and my school status? I couldn't care less."
"Ugh whatever this is why you got REPLACED!"
"Whatever you are not worth my time or my tears, you will never be a good person, you are colder than dry ice, and nothing can ever fill that black hole you have in the place of your heart.", I said to her walking away to my car.
"Hey I get the last laugh..", Avery started as I pulled out of the driveway.

I blocked her number in my phone and deleted all the pictures of us together. I couldn't believe I wasted my life with Avery and never saw her true colors. As I was driving back home Ravon called me.

"Hey", I said to Ravon
"Hi, I have some big news!", Ravon said, I could hear his smile.
"Ok... Spill"
"Ok we are moving!"
"Wait really?"
"Yes"
"YAS it's about time that house is way too small."
"I agree"
"Wait but how did you get enough money?"
"We are going to be moving in with Mario, Brady, and Larri."
"Cool"
"Ok well I have to go, the realtor is here."
"ok bye love you."
"love you too Ady."

Ravon's POV
As I was on the phone with Ady I heard the door bell ring. I got off the phone and went to the door.

"Hello my name is E'mya, I'm your realtor for today."
"Hi E'mya, I'm Ravon."
"Nice to meet you, well we can go to the house whenever you are ready."
"I'm ready now if you are."
"Of course follow me to the first house."

We looked at 2 houses. We took a lot of pictures so that we could show Ady when we got back.
These were the two houses....

1.)

2

2.)

After about an hour we came back home, we showed Ady the pictures and we decided on house 2

After about an hour we came back home, we showed Ady the pictures and we decided on house 2. We loved all the little features of the house. We talked to the realtor and she said we could move in, in 3 weeks. We started to pack up things that we didn't need and book Uhauls for moving everything. We packed up stuff for about 4 hours, when we finally finished I crashed onto my bed and fell asleep.