Chapter 24

When I woke up, I didn't see Hayden in the hotel room.  I got up to check if he was in the bathroom, but he wasn't. I called Hayden to see where he was."

(Ady-Bold, Hayden- Underline)

Hay?
Morning Pumpkin
Where are you?
No where
Huh?
You don't need to worry about it
What?

Just then Hayden walked in through the door, I hung up the phone and walked over to him.

"Why did you do that?", I said hugging him tightly
"Do what?", Hayden asked.
"I called you, and you told me not to worry about where you were. And I got scared because I thought you were cheating on me or-"
"Woah, Woah slow down. You didn't call me, and I would never cheat on you."
"I-I did", I said handing him my phone
"That's not my number.", Hayden said showing me the number under his contact name
"What? How? Who? what?"
"Someone must've changed it."
"But-"
"Who else knows your password?"
"Um, you, Ravon, Mario, Brady, Larri. And, oh god."
"What?"
"Avery knows my passsword, I never changed it. She must've done this with her stupid boyfriend. God I'm so stupid."
"You're not stupid you just forgot." Hayden said picking me up into a hug.
"I'm glad it was just a stupid prank."
"Don't worry, Ady I'm not gonna hurt you."
"I know it's just-"
"Sorry to cut you off, but we have to go."
"Ok", I said starting to grab my stuff
"Ready?", Hayden said standing at the door
"Yeah" I said walking towards the door.

Timeskip to them in the car.

When we got in the car Hayden out his hand back on my thigh. God I hate butterflies, like love Hayden but why did he have to give me these stupid butterflies. I ended up falling asleep until the end of the drive. Hayden started to shake me awake whenever we got there. I looked out the window and saw snow everywhere.

"Oh my god!", I said while staring at the window
"Have you never seen snow?", Hayden laughed
"Not this much in person."
"Well your welcome."
"Wait I don't have any warm clothes."
"I packed you some, and there's stores.
"Can I have another hoodie?"
"Sure", Hayden said handing me a hoodie

We got out the car and took our bags inside the guest room of Hayden's parent's house. When we finished unpacking, I went into our bathroom. I decided to take off the makeup I still had on my face from yesterday. When I looked in the mirror I remembered I was at Hayden's parents house. I went into full anxiety mode.
T/W: PANIC ATTACK

It started to get hard to breathe. I tried doing the breathing excercises that I learned in therapy, but they didn't work. I started to cry and just breakdown, I sunk down to the ground. I sat with my face in my knees, while struggling to breathe. I tried to calm down but it wasn't working.
T/W OVER

Suddenly I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hello? Adalyn are you in there?", I heard a soft voice say.
"Y-Y-Yes I-I-I'm I-In H-H-Here.", I struggled to get out.
"Can you open the door?", The voice replied
"Y-Y-Yes", I said opening the door.

I saw a girl who looked around my age. She started to rub my back. She ran me through some new breathing exercises. She talked to me about random things and surprisingly it helped. When I calmed down she started to talk to me, to keep my mind off of everything.

"So you're Adalyn right?"
"Yep! That's me. I also go by Ady, but I don't really care."
"I'm Hailey, Hayden's twin."
"Wait Hay as a twin?"
"First off that was the cutest thing ever."
"What?"
"You called Hayden, Hay."
"Oh", I said blushing
"Second yes Hayden has a twin, obviously."
"I see that", I said laughing.
"So what do you want me to call you?."
"I don't know something other than Ady if you want to be unique."
"Lyn?"
"Wait, I actually love that! What about yor nickname?"
"I don't know, I've never really had a nickname."
"How about Hales?"
"I love it!"

We talked for what felt like hours. Until Hayden walked into the room.

"Well I'll leave you two love birds alone.", Hailey said walking out the door.
"I see you and my sister get along", Hayden said
"Yeah, I mean she came in and helped me."
"Helped you?"
"Panic attack.", I said
"I'm sorry, I wasn't here", Hayden said hugging me
"It's ok Hay, I got to meet your sister and now I'm less nervous."
"Ok.", Hayden sighed.
"Bubs it's ok, I promise", I said hugging him again.

We watched tv until Hayden's mom told us dinner was ready. While we were eating Hayden's mom started talking all about Hayden's childhood and all his embarrassing moments. Hayden started blushing, and I almost choked from laughing too hard. The dinner went pretty well. Hayden's dad came home about halfway through dinner. After we finished dinner we all watched a movie in the living room together. I ended up falling asleep on Hayden about half-way through. When the movie was done I felt Hayden pick me up, but I pretended to still be asleep. When Hayden layed down, I moved over and layed on his chest. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist. I fell asleep happy and glad that everything went well today.