FIVE

*****

XIOMARA

LEWISHAM, LONDON — 18:27

"Why you actin' like dat?" He asked me in response to me tensing up at his warm fingers resting on the inside of my thigh.

We were currently cruising through Lewisham and heading to New Cross, his car whipping past evening traffic. We'd eaten our food back at Harvey's, sitting in the parked car, till Ivy had come down telling us we could go.

"No reason," I replied, glancing at him as he casually steered the wheel with one hand, his elbow resting on the window ledge of the car.

His expression remained cool as his thumb ran back and forth across my hot skin. I was practically willing myself to stay still and appear nonchalant, as if his touch had absolutely no effect on me.

He sucked the edge of his pink bottom lip in his mouth as he paid attention to the junction ahead. His attractiveness appeared to just drip off him.

Commitment Issues played lowly, swallowing up our comfortable silence.

"Why do I feel like this is you?" I asked him, after rapping the words alongside Central Cee.

"Huh?" He grunted, barely acknowledging me, finally releasing his lip which had come out wet.

"I dunno why you're even questioning it." I laughed, relaxing into the camel leather seat. Trailing my nails on the neat stitching.

"Is it?" He smirked lazily whilst eyeing me. That silver tooth just does something to me, I swear.

"Yes!"

"What about 'one touch make her leg start shake, make her legs start shake like I make you nervous'." He mimicked then laughed, doing that spray bottle sound.

"Shut up. Pussy." I muttered playfully, making him laugh harder. I removed his hand on my leg, flinging at him. He stopped at the red light.

"Come're." The deepness of his voice and the look he gave me, when I say so seductive, but I don't even think he was trying to come across that way. Next thing I know his hands shot out.

"Israel!" I shrieked as he quickly pulled me out my seat, dragging me over the section that divided the two of us containing the gearstick, armrest and such.

My bum now rested on his lap, my legs awkwardly dangling across to the passenger seat. Heat was emitting from my skin.

"Cool nuh, makin' up bare noise and dat. Who you callin' a pussy anyways?" He asked in a lighthearted tone.

"Israel are you mad!" Was all I could say, before he pressed his thick lips against mine. The hand that was supposed to be on the gear stick was now securely gripped around my chin. Holding my head in place.

Car horns started beeping, causing me to lean away from his touch, my gaze trailing to the lane of traffic on my right which was now moving. His seat was reclined far back anyway due to long limbs, so I didn't have to move.

I felt his right leg shift slightly, then the X6 slowly moved off. Watching him closely whilst I was enveloped in his faint cologne, something I greatly appreciated.