A/N: Please Read

Okay, so there's a couple important things I want to say:

First of all:

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS! I AM NOW OVER 115K READS!! WHAT?!?!?!

You guys are amazing, thank you so much for supporting this story!

Seriously, I never thought I'd get this many.

Second:

I am really sorry for not uploading in so long, I have no excuses.

I will try my best to continue uploading at a regular pace (probably pretty spread out but I have a general idea of where I want things to go for the next chapter)

HOWEVER! I started writing this in 2018 and, honestly, I forgot where I was going with it.

I kind of lost my motivation for this story, but I want to see it through to the end.

If any of you have any ideas for where this story can go, please comment or message me with your ideas. I promise that if I use your idea I will give you credit at the beginning of the chapter.

Finally:

I may have little inspiration for this fic, but I did get some inspiration for another one.

So, if you like the TV show Supernatural, ship Destiel, and were thoroughly disappointed with the finale, give it a read!

Basically, it's how I wish the show had ended.

Dean asks Jack, the new god, to bring back Castiel, and while he waits he comes to terms with his feelings.

I can guarantee lots of angst, but don't worry, it'll get better with destiel.

It's called Heaven Waits For You 

It will be posted on my Wattpad account: Leo_Izzi_Valdez

And my Archive of Our Own account: percycastiel

In case any of you are interested, I will be posting once a week on Saturdays 

So, if you like my writing, I hope you give it a read!

And, once again, please give me ideas for this fic. My head hurts from trying to figure out what to write, and I would love to know what you guys want to read.