Exploring Hogwarts

Over the next couple of weeks Will and I skipped a few classes we thought would be boring. *cough, cough* Divination *cough, cough*

During those classes we went exploring. Hogwarts is way bigger on the inside than it looked on the outside. And it look pretty big on the outside.

At one point we were walking up a staircase, and then it started moving. It started moving! What the heck?! I didn't see that coming! Will almost fell over, and I just went, "Ah!" and grabbed onto the railing.

Another time we came across a poltergeist called Peeves. We were just walking through the hallways, trying to find our way back to the Gryffindor Tower, (no one needed to know we were lost) when Will was hit with a water balloon.

It was so sudden we didn't have time to react. It just came from the side. Will's shirt was all wet, and I had been splashed with water when it hit him. Mostly my face because I'm so short. (A/N: Again with complaining about how short you are when YOU AREN'T EVEN SHORT!!)

"Hey!" Will had said in surprise. "What was that for?"

A ghost-looking-thing, I could tell he was a poltergeist, started laughing. "You should have seen your faces!" he said in between laughs.

"You didn't answer the question. Why did you do that?"

"Don't you know you're supposed to be in class?" He said when he was able to breath again.

"Actually, no. We're not supposed be in class. We don't have to go." I said. "And do you know who I am?"

"I've never seen you two before, are you new?" he asked, mischief clear on his face.

"Yeah, we're new." I said. "That's Will Solace, and I'm Nico di Angelo, the Ghost King." I moved my robe aside to show the hilt of my Stygian Iron sword.

Peeves' face changed instantly, he went from mischievous to downright scared. He didn't say anything, he just backed away and then flew away. (A/N: I can't remember if Peeves can fly, but I just thought he was kind of like a ghost)

"I honestly wasn't sure that would work." I said a few seconds after.

"I'm surprised no one's noticed you have a sword under your robe," said Will. "It always looks like you have something sticking out."

"Mist?" I suggested with a shrug.

"Yeah, maybe."

At another point I was walking up the stairs with Will when he just randomly fell. I looked down at him and noticed his foot was going through the stair. I laughed. I didn't even try to help him, I just laughed.

"You could be concerned about me, seeing as I could have died," he said as he pulled his foot out of the staircase.

"Don't be so dramatic, Will. You're fine," I said when I had stopped laughing.

Will just grumbled something that sounded like, "Annoying little boyfriend."

"Who you calling little?" I said.

"Oh, you know, just my little Ghost King."

"Shut up."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and said, "Nah."

I sighed. There was nothing I could do, I was short. (A/N: NO YOU ARE NOT!!)

Other than that, it's been pretty normal, nothing very interesting happened. You know, other than the fact that we were going to a school for wizards. Completely normal.

A/N: Okay so that was basically a short thing I wrote because I realized I hadn't updated in a while and hadn't continued with the actual story so..... here you go, I hope you like it.