[3rd Sin] Reality & Tattoos

Life's a bit full of surprises and Jennie Kim was no exception of experiencing such things

Life's a bit full of surprises and Jennie Kim was no exception of experiencing such things. Waking up in a man's bedroom well that isn't the least bit surprising to her (granted she's only ever woken up in the same one). However, what was astonishing to her was how clingy this man was; not that she didn't mind.

Beep. Beep. Beep. With her eyes still fully shut Jennie slammed the clock making the device turn off. Letting out a few low groans she sat up and felt an arm slowly trickle down her stomach. She massaged the temples of her head as she glanced at the man next to her who slept like a baby.

Fixing her hair she grabbed a pack of cigarettes that laid by the table next to her. Jennie crumbled the pack once she noticed they were empty. A sudden sensation on her back caused her to slightly jolt earning fits of giggles from the other party.

"Morning." He huskily said as he ran his index finger down her spine.

"Taehyung how can you have guests over and not have a single cig insight." Jennie ridiculed fixing her gaze on him. Her addiction was clearly speaking and taking over her mind.

Taehyung shrugged, "Jen you're practically the only person who stays here besides Jisoo when she forgets her keys." He responded recollecting the countless times his sister slept over cause she was too lazy to reopen the shop to get her keys.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "Sure." She quietly mumbled a small tinge of jealousy laced in her tone but went unnoticed by Taehyung. "I'm gonna make breakfast, eggs fine?" She asked as she grabbed his loose black t-shirt proceeding to clean herself up in the restroom.

"Scrambled please." Taehyung voiced before he went to the restroom after she finished.

Jennie pursed her lips once the sounds of angry yelling followed by gunshots and tire screeching made contact with her eardrums. 'What a typical morning.' Jennie thought as she focused on making breakfast.

Once she finished stirring the ingredients Jennie shifted to turn the stove handle and waited for the blue flames to appear. But nothing happened after a few seconds. Jennie kicked the stove, "Stupid thing." She ranted on throwing multiple curses before she reached for her lighter to create a flame.

Taehyung walked into the small kitchen rubbing a towel on his damp hair. "What's all that noise?" He asked.

Jennie sighed, "Nothing in this place works."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist, "I know. But we won't stay here for much longer." He reassured kissing the top of her head.

"Don't tell me you're listening to Lisa again. She almost got you killed last time." Jennie retorted completely appalled by his comment.