[5th Sin] Deserved Punches

Chaeyoung ran her slender fingers around the slim martini glass

Chaeyoung ran her slender fingers around the slim martini glass. The blue liquid reflected off her empty caramel eyes. Tapping her black combat boots on the floor, Chaeyoung's tongue poked the corner of her mouth. A sudden surprising sight of a blacked out man being carried out by two of Lisa's trusted men peaked her interest.

"Sorry babe one of my idiots almost mixed up a customer's order." A familiar voice slightly startled her.

"It's okay." She replied, cracking a warm smile. "I didn't wait long anyway."

Jimin quickly kissed her temple before calling a bartender over to order his drink. His metal chain bracelet clanked on the wooden table catching Chaeyoung's attention. Her heart melted seeing how he still wore her third year anniversary gift she made for him.

"So Lisa talked to me about wanting to have you meet up with her tomorrow." Jimin said, grabbing his beer from the table.

Chaeyoung tilted her head, "Oh? Did she mention what it's about?" She asked, taking a tiny sip of her beverage.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "Was kinda hoping you would've been able to fill me in on things but seems like this is one of her spontaneous moments." He commented on earning a light set of chuckles from Chaeyoung.

"Yeah she seems to be having loads of those." She replied, garnering a nod from Jimin. "Hey I need to head to the bathroom real quick." She added pecking his lips before she left.

Jimin watched as Chaeyoung left a genuine look of admiration for her, glossing his eyes. He chugged his beer lightly slamming the glass making a small clink on the table.

"Never expected to catch you here alone, Park Jimin." A flirtatious tone was heard beside Jimin making his skin crawl.

He turned his head glancing at the woman who spoke, her shiny sequenced figure hugging dress blinding his eyes. "No Wheein." Jimin sternly shut her down, not in the mood for her schemes.

Wheein however dismissed his tone and helped herself to the seat next to him. "Oh come on Jimin. It looks like you need a night of relaxation." She coaxed rubbing his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do that." He warned, still keeping his eyes trained on his glass.

Wheein leaned close to his ear, "Or what." She muttered but soon after she felt metal poke the back of her head.

"You'll have to deal with me." Chaeyoung threatened showing a sarcastic smile at her.

Wheein looked Chaeyoung up and down and noticed the blue and yellow plaid collared shirt that loosely hung on Chaeyoung's thin frame. "You're still with this lovesick puppy Jimin?"

"Says the bitch that comes crawling on her knees to climb in his bed." Chaeyoung sneered, still holding her carefree grin which caused Wheein to roll her eyes.