Premier Night

Chris' POV

This is the night. A night to remember. The premiere of my movie is tonight. Well, it is our movie. And by our I mean, blah blah blah and Scarlett.

Scarlett.

She's a beauty. She never fails to make my mouth fall everytime I see her. The way her eyes look into mine always felt like I was about to crash my knees to the ground. The way she speaks every line of her script make me fall in love with her more.

"Chris"? My thoughts were caught when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yeah? Uhm. .. You can come in". I answered.

I put on my suit and adjusted my collar. While I was looking at me reflection in the mirror, a blonde haired woman stood on my doorframe with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Looking handsome as always". She smirked while walking towards me.

Control yourself, Chris. Here she comes. Nothing to be nervous of.

"You look beautiful as ever, Scarlett". I replied.

Keep it cool.

"Shouldn't you be on the red carpet right now"? I asked.

"Oh, me? I need some company". She shrugs. "That's why I came here".

"So, you need me to accompany you to the carpet"?

"Yeah. Why not"? She smiles. "After all, we are a 'couple' anyway". She giggles.

*

We made our way to the venue of the premiere with our Uber. I hopped out of the car while camera flashes between my eyes. I jog around the car to opened the opposite door juat to help a beautiful goddess walk out of it. Her red premiere dress reached the ground as she steps out of the car.

I reach my hand out of her and she gradually took it. Thousands of questions hitted us while we were about to walked on the red carpet. "Are you two official a couple? Chris are you dating Scarlett? Scarlett, does your twin brother approved of this"? These were the only questions that really hit me hard.

I could feel Scarlett tighted her grip on my arm as we walked to the right spot of the carpet for some photos.

"They are nuts". Scarlett laughs.

"I know right! They really want us to be a couple". I joined her.

"You know what"? She looks up to me with her dazzling emerald eyes.

"What"? I looked down on her height.

"I can be your girlfriend". She says and rested her left hand to my face. She cupped my face with her small hand and pulled me down to her height.

Next thing I knew was my eyes were shut and I could feel a perfect sync between our lips.

We are actually kissing. In front of the media!

She parted herself from me with her hand resting on my chest. My breathing became uneven and I couldn't believe what just happened.

"We are official". Scarlett shouts at the media and laughs.

"What was that for"? I asked. I'm still confused.

She giggles before answering. "Well, I know you like me and I like you too. So why not getting us official"?

We made our way into the theatre and I still coukdn't believe what juat happened.

"You still have some red lipstick on your lips". Scarlett laughs while walking ahead of me. "Boyfriend".

I told you. It was a night to remember.