Traveling

A/N: So I heard that the cast of the Avengers are going to film the next movie in the Philippines! My hometown!! Yaasss!!! Not sure if it's true though. Probably my friend is freaking out right now. If that will happen I swear, she will be visiting by my house everytime to plan on how to meet Scarlett and Chris up close.
Enjoy the shot!!

Scarlett's POV

"Do we need to travel across the globe to film another movie"? I tugged at my suitecase along the runway of the airport.

"At least we have a private plane though". Jeremy walked passed me. Not even bothering to help me carry my suitcase.

"I'll help you with that". Chris walked by me and carried my suitcase with him.

"Thanks". I said.

*

I feel so numb, stating the fact that it's been 4 hours of the flight and we still haven't landed yet due to the bad weather. It is quite rainy though. My head hurts, I feel like I'm hungry but I have eaten too much lately. I don't know what is wrong with me.

I tied my hair up in a ponytail hoping that it will get me comfortable with my head resting on my chair. I groaned not feeling comfortable enough.

"Everything okay"? Chris sitted right next to me. Maybe I groaned too loud.

"Nothing". I sighed, closing my eyes and pretending to be asleep.

"Oh, come on. There's got to be something wrong". He smirked, tilting my head to face him.

"It's just that I'm not feeling okay for the past 4 hours. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I don't even know what's wrong with me".

He rests his arm around my shoulder and tightn his grip around me. I lay my head on his chest and relaxed at the sound of his heartbeat against my ear.

"I hope you'll feel okay". He said and places a kiss on my forehead.

Soon enough, I felt my eyes slowly closing, Chris' breath fanning against my hair and I felt the urge to fall asleep.