Runaway

A/N: This is not a part two of the previous shot. This took place on the same place, and time. But Scarlett and Chris are not OFFICIALLY together here.

Enjoy!

Scarlett's POV

I barely stuck my eyes on the screen, watching the film. My eyes were glued on Chris who is sitting right next to Jeremy, who is beside me. I looked at his direction and felt Jeremy's hand pushed my body back to my seat.

"You are clearly blocking my right side view". He snickered.

"I hate you". I huffed back to my seat.

He chuckled and playfully hit my arm. I crossed my arms on my chest and tried to watch the movie.

*
"Public affection display makes people uncomfortable".

I watched my scene with Chris, getting myself turned on when the scene took its way when I kiss Chris on his lips. Damn, I wish that would be real.

I turned my direction to Chris, who is looking down his lap. I took a closer view and his is texting someone .

I hope it's not a girl. If it is I will blow up right now.

Come on, Scarlett. Control yourself.

I looked back to Chris again and sank into my seat. I let out a small scream while biting my lower lip, not wanting the people around me to be annoyed.

I soon felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and another controlled scream was trying to escape from my mouth.

This is getting really boring. C.

I looked at him and he smirked at me. I sent him a quick reply before watching the film again.

Yeah ikr do u have any plans to escape? -sj

He shrugged and replied quickly.

How bout now?

I would love to.

Chris stood up from his seat and walked over to me. I quickly stood up from my seat and pulled him out of the theatre.

*

"So, what are we up to now"? Chris asked while we walk along the hallways.

"I don't know". I said. I walked into the comfort room.

"Where are you going"? Chris smirked.

I smirked at him and pulled him in the comfort room.

"I don't even know why you are really stubborn". He smirked.

"Can you stop with the smirking? It really turns me on". I chuckled.

"I knew you would". He came up in front of me and pinned me against the counter sink. I licked my bottom lip and he did the same. Gosh!! He really turns me on.

He rested his hand on the small of my back and a quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned into me slowly and iI quickly tugged himself to me.

HE WAS BEING SLOW FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

The he kissed me. SHIT! He kissed me passionately but within seconds he became rough and ran his tongue on my bottom lip. HE WAS REALLY ASKING FOR ENTRANCE!!! I felt his free hand glide on my behind and squeezed it. WTF! I jumped on the top of the sink and wrapped my legs around his torso. I don't care if I'm wearing a night dress. But I am thankful that my dress is designed as a cutted dress along my right leg. My right leg is exposed when I walk around.

"You look so sexy wearing this dress". Chris spoked between my lips and his. Damn right I am.

His hand slipped his right hand on my leg about to touch my inner thigh. Oh gosh. I've been waiting for this to happened.

Too desperate, Scarlett.

I grasped for his hair to tug it. He stopped kissing me and moved his lips over my neck.

His warm breath fanning over my skin made me shiver. He placed light kisses on my neck and jawline. Probably trying to find my sweet spot. He kissed the skin under my ear and a moan quickly escaped my mouth.

"I can feel you smirking, Evans". I scooted him farther from me, making us both part away from our bodies.

"My place"? He smirked.

"I wouldn't argue with that". I jumped off the sink and ran away with Chris to his place.