Somewhere Private

Scarlett's POV

"This party is off the hook"! Jeremy exclaimed while he dances like a maniac in front of many people.

"Come on, Scarlett. Don't be such a kill joy". He grinned at me, practically motioning me to the dance floor.

"Go on. Have fun dancing. I'll just make myself comfortable drinking". I raised my beer bottle at him and smirked.

I had at least two bottles of beer and I feel kinda tipsy. I guess you can say that I'm a bit drunk.

I felt the urge to take another bottle when I felt a mascular arm grabbed my waist and pulled me into his body.

"You know you are not allowed to take that". His strong accent is really getting in my nerves. I pulled away from hin and locked my green eyes in his blue ones.

"May be you should respect a woman's decision". I smirked. "Chris, let's not do this the hard way shall we"? I added and he nods.

I leaned his head towards me and placed light kisses under hus left ear. I heard a light moan from him and smirked.

"Let's go somewhere private". He whispered in my ear. I got up from the bar stool and followed his way out of the bar.

*

We arrived in his hotel room and I quickly removed my heels before entering the door. Chris lets me in first so he can lock the door. So that any burglars won't get in, duh! I was quickley pinned on the wall when Chris' arm wrapped around my waist. I cupped his face and kissed him but my hands eventually, were lifted up from his face and were also pinned against the wall.

The kiss was rough. But I liked it. Nothing even more better than rough kisses.

I soon felt his lips went to my neck, finding my sweet spot. I moaned when his lips trailed up to my neck, planting kisses along the way as he approached my ear.

"We shouldn't do this here". I panted, leaning my head on the wall.

"Screw it". He grumbled. He lifted me up, carrying us towards his bedroom. He kicked the door closed with his foot and gently layed me down on his bed.

His body was between my legs as he propped himself up with one hand pressed on the mattress. I slid my own hands up his bare back, feeling every inch of his toned muscles.

His large palms travelled underneath my shirt, tugging it upwards. We stopped kissong, both of us panting and out of breath. He took this oppurtunity to peel the shirt of me. Chris' blue eyes stared at my chest in awe, practically drooling. I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra, flinging it across the room and guiding his hands to my chest

"You're so beautiful". He gushed, his thumbs moving in circular motion. He makes sure that he knew every detail covering my body.

My eyes were shut closed due to how good it felt but I still managed to get him off his tight jeans even though it caused so much struggle.

He was now in his boxers and grabbed his wallet from the back pocket of his jeans. He pulled out a silver packet, ripped ot with his mouth and rolled it on him.

He positioned himself between my legs and ny entrance. He gently pushed himself inside me and I quickly moaned in pleasure.

"Baby that feels so good". He moaned while he thrusts in and out.

"Fuck". I arched my back in pleasure, trying to catch my breath.

He continued to thrusts in me before we reached our climax.

He collapsed on the bed, clinging himself on top of me while resting his head below the valley of my breast. I tried to catch my breath and soon realized that Chris' lips was on top of mine again. I moaned again and he quickly pulled away.

"That was awesome". I said, panting.

"We should do that again sometime". He chuckled. He lifted his head off of my breast that he was currently using as a pillow. "Round two, tomorrow after set". He smirked.

"I'm in". I answered.