~Seven X Reader~

Art: eeeddies on Instagram

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked on the concrete and looked at the blossom trees. I smiled and small pink petals fell with the wind, blowing in my way. I kept walking and met at Seven's apartment. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Seven and I have been dating for 8 months now. I keep having these best memories with him. Plus, he's very nice, even when I first met him. His smile gives me a special vibe when I think about it and when we're together.

The door opened, seeing Seven with messy hair.

"Hey Sev!" I smiled.

"Hey Y/N! I'm so happy to see you! How've you been?" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm doing good! I'm also happy to see you as well babe! What about you?"

"Same! I actually was thinking about you when you weren't here." He smiles.

I smiled back and he held my hand.

"Let's go, I have something to show you." He said.

"Oh, okay." I replied.

I shut the door behind me and he pulls me to his room and we sat down on the bed. Seven brings out a purple box and puts a smile on his face again.

"Since we've been together for months now, I really want to give you this special gift for you," he said while blushing.

He hands the small box to me and I opened it, seeing a gold ring with patterns of angel wings and a small diamond heart in the middle.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I said with a smiled.

"Yeah, it's beautiful as you cutie." He cutely smirks.

I giggled and he puts the ring on my fingers then kisses it.

"It's a beautiful promise ring. It means that I love you so much, more than any other girl/guy. Since we made so many promises, I wanted to get you this because it's really special of how long we've been together. So, Y/N, I promise to love you even more than the first time when we dated. I love you. Never forget that, okay?" He said gently.

My tears welled up and I nodded, holding his hand.

"Yes. I promise to love you more as well. I'll never forget the best moments in my life with you. I promise Seven. I promise." I said while wiping my tears away.

He nods then touches my chin slowly. He leans towards me and kisses my lips. I close my eyes and put my hands on his chest. He puts his fingers through my hair and we kissed for a long time.

I start to heat up and pulled away. I gave him a smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you babe." I said quietly.

"I love you too Y/N." He replies then kisses my head.

I blush red and start to smile even more. I looked up at Seven and he made eye contact with me. I put my lips on his and then he let me sat on his lap. I put my fingers through his hair and Seven wraps his arms around my waist. I look back at him and he smirks.

"You really love me, don't ya?" He said gently.

"Y-Yeah, I do." I said shyly.

"Hmph, well, if you love me THAT much, I must show you the same." He winks at me with a cute smirk on his face.

I stayed silent for a moment then he pins my hands down with his. He starts kissing my neck harshly and I softly moaned.

"S-Seven?" I said.

"Hm?"

"You don't have to...mm~ show me how much you love me."

"I don't care. I love you because I just do."

Seven continues to kiss my neck over and over. I moaned in his ear and breathed rapidly.

"You really like that huh?" He said softly.

"Yes." I responded.

"Hm, okay. Well, I love you." He said while lifting me up, sitting on his lap.

"I love you too Sev." I said with a smile then kiss his lips again, promising him I'll never let him go.

♡End Of One Shot♡

Did you like it? Well, I hope you did. If you have any more requests then I'm gladly to make more oneshots! Have a great day! (Or night :3)