~Your Highness~

Art: itzel_gema_azul on Instagram

Six's P.O.V

I walked down the aisle with my wedding dress on, hating my life right now. Leon, the guy I was erranged with. Once I arrived in front of him, the music stopped.

"Hello, everyone. Today, we are gathering our two lovers' wedding. Now, Prince Leon, do you take princess Six as your lovely queen and wife?" The may of honor asked.

"I do." He smiled.

I gave him a stare then the may of honor spoke again.

"Princess Six, do you take prince Leon as your lovely king and husband?"

I didn't say an answer, knowing I didn't want this. Should I do this for myself or should I do this for my mom? Silence ringed in my ear, leaving me quiet. I sighed then decided my answer.

"No. I do not take him as my husband because I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS! GETTING MARRIED WITH THIS RANDOM DUDE SUCKS! I barely know him and I could never know he robbed, murdered, or raped someone! I don't want to marry this man!" I yelled, throwing the bouquet on the floor.

"Six! How dare you speak your lover that way? You know your father and I had an errange marriage!" My mother said, grabbing my arm.

I pulled it away from her then yelled back with rage.

"Look, that's you and dad! That's your story with your man, and right now this is my time. So, you do NOT bring back history with you and dad. Comparing to yours and mine right now is not the best way!"

Everyone gasped then I pushed my bridemaids out of the way, running upstairs to my room. I shut the door, locking it, then broke down. I hate my life. I wish it was better than getting paired up with another prince around the world.

Suddenly, a rock got thrown at my window. I looked up, wiping my tears. I walked up then opened it, looking down to see Mono. He waved with a sweet smile. My heart fluttered and I blushed, tears falling.

"I'll be right there!" I said, having an idea to escape this castle.

I changed my dress to this pastel yellow one with cute sleeves that showed my shoulders. I wore my black flats then grabbed my adventure bag.

Suddenly, the door knocked. I panicked, hearing my mother.

"Six? Open the door." She called.

Of course, I didn't do her command because why not? I quickly threw the rope down, heading down the window. My door was busted open, guards walking in my room.

"MONO! CATCH ME!" I yelled.

I let go then screamed of terror. I landed in his arms, feeling my heart beating quickly.

"Nice catch." I smiled.

"Thanks. Let's get out of here before we get in a lot of trouble." Mono replied.

A white horse appeared and he climbed on first. He held out his hand for me. I looked to the side, seeing guards coming to our way.

"C'mon! We can get away together!" Mono said.

"But-" I stuttered.

"You can trust me. I promise."

I nodded then immediately grabbed his hand. Mono helped me up, having me to sit on the sattle. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding on tight. The horse started running forward, having the feeling I might fall off.

"Mono! I'm scared to fall off!" I said, closing my eyes.

"It's okay, I got you. Just hang in there." He replied.