~Kind-Hearted~

Art: itzel_gema_azul on Instagram

Six's P.O.V

I was walking around by the lockers until someone pushed me. I looked, seeing Mono and his friends.

"Hey Siiiix, how you doing?" Mono smirks.

"Uh, what do you want?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna tease you for a moment."

He grabbed my arm and I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Aww, aren't you just scared." He said deeply.

Mono touches my cheek then nuzzles my nose. What the hell? I blush red and pushed him again.

"Ugh! You're disgusting!" I said.

"Of course I am." He scoffs.

"Hey! Leave her alone asshole!" Two called.

She ran to me and then kicks Mono in the balls.

"That's what you get! Never EVER touch my friend again, you pervert!"

Mono laughs and then clears his throat.

"Okay okay. Fine. I'll lay it off easy, but next time, it won't be easy like this one." He smirks then winks at me.

Ew. I'm disgusted. I turn my head to Two and hugged her.

"Thanks bestie." I said.

"No problem. What was he doing to you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. He was trying to kiss me or something, and he nuzzled my nose. I was hearing up afterwards and I was blushing like crazy." I said shyly.

"Oh no," Two said quietly.

I looked at her and cocked my head to the side.

"What?" I asked.

Two stood there in silence for a moment, then giggles.

"You. Have. A. Crush. On. Him." She gives me a weird smirk.

"WHAT?! EW!! I don't like that jerk! He's a meanie!" I called.

"I know, but you may not like him, but I bet he likes you. Why would he tease you then?"

I thought about it then glare at Two. She starts to laugh and I shook my head sarcastically.

"I don't believe it." I said quietly to myself then went to class.

(Time Skip)

I walked around the neighborhood, then someone pulls my arm. I turn back, seeing Mono again.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Aww, you're so cute when you're upset. Anyways, I have nothing to do with you, I just wanna bully you for a moment." He said.

His friends surrounded me and then held my arms in place.

"Let me go!" I yelled, trying to fight back.

"Quit it loser!" said Jaiden.

Jaiden is the guy who is standing next to Mono. I heard they get in fights a lot and they're like frenemies.

He went up to me and had scissors in his hand. I started to panic and then went crazy.

"AHHH!! LET ME GO!!" I yelled.

"Let's see what you look like as a boy." Jaiden smirks.

I screamed and he grabbed all of my hair. Before he could cut it, Mono pushes him out of the way.

"QUIT IT JAIDEN!" He yelled.

He pushed his friends down on the floor, making me stumble but he grabbed me, holding my waist with his arm.

"You okay?" He asked.

"U-Uh, yeah..." I said quietly.

He nodded then went to Jaiden then started to punch and kick him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Hurt her again, I'll kill you!" He said.

"But, it was your idea!" Jaiden said while coughing.

"I was kidding about it! Maybe you shouldn't be the one who takes thing serious!"

"Look who's talking."

Mono looked at him then kicked his stomach.

"I was making a joke about it. And making that joke, was serious. And for that, I was being serious. So, don't tell me that I'm not the only one who takes things seriously. You did it. Right?"

There was silence for a moment then his friends ran off. I stared at Mono for a moment and he made eye contact. He touches my shoulder, and I wiped my tears away.

"You okay?" He asked gently.

"Yeah, but I don't understand." I said.

"What?"

"Why are you being nice to me?"

Mono paused for a moment and then smiles for the first time.

"Well, I'm being nice to you because...I didn't want the bullying to go that far. I was only teasing you because...I don't know why, but...I like you in someway."

I froze for a moment. What the HELL did HE just say?!

"Wait, y-you...you like me and-huh?" I said in confusion.

He chuckles then pats my head.

"I may not be nice around other people, either you, but I just liked to be nice when I'm alone." He said.

"If you're so nice, how come you're not nice at school?" I asked.

Mono shrugged and then looks at me in the eyes.

"I'm just...different. Sometimes I hate showing my true self, so I start to be mean and tease people as bullying. But I only did that to you because...I don't know why though, but I like you, you know?"

I nodded my head then smiled. I wrap my arms around him and he did the same to me.

"Thank you, Mono." I said quietly.

"No problem." He said.

I looked at him and we blushed. Soon, we walked and talked on the concrete and smiled at every second. Mono's smile is FUCKING HANDSOME AS SHIT!! Seriously!

While we did our thing, he turns his head to me and said,

"Can I have your phone number?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said with a smile.

I put my number on his phone and took his as well. We went to our houses and I said my goodbye. Before I walked away, Mono wrap his arms around my waist from behind and snuggles on my shoulder.

"See you at school?" He said gently in my ear.

"Uh, yeah, see you at school." I giggled.

He turned me around then kisses my forehead lightly. Mono waved at me and I did the same. I walked inside of the house and smiled. I went upstairs and did my homework since I had nothing to do.

(Time Skip)

I sit on my bed and thought about Mono. Two was right. He does like me. She's always right with every guy that likes me. I have no clue how she does it, but good thing she's my friend. I have no clue why Mono likes me anyways. What got him into liking me? Did I do something nice for him or something? Maybe Mono wasn't a bully bully. He's a type of bully who teases and say mean things. Not the kind who tells people to kill themselves or call them names. Either throwing people's stuff out of the window and cutting their hair.

While I kept thinking about random thoughts, I heard a notification from my phone. I picked it up, then smiled, seeing a text from Mono saying "Hi" with a red heart emoji. Maybe I might be good friends with him and maybe a good girlfriend too since I'm starting to like him already.

♡End Of One Shot♡