CheesEgg!

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST-

The livestream today was absolutely beautiful.

Over $20,000 being given to charity!

That's about £14,000, but it kinda makes it seem a load more underwhelming, so just ignore that-

I mean, according to google anyway-

Sadly, I couldn't contribute, since I'm 14 and my mum would completely flip out, but still-

Anyway, specific parts I remember from the stream!

—————————

Mr Egg- This is not scattering, you're following me!

Mother- He's inside the cheese you see, it's got a lot of air holes

TheGentleman- This is public you know!

Mr Cheese- Can I have the knife though..?

Player- *Screams so loud the microphone doesn't even pick it up*

Captain- GASP!

Someone- So does that mean Veteran is naked?!

Also, Player confirmed colourblind-

Aussi, Ria is an absolute legend. They donated over $2,500!

If that was fake, I will be so bloody disappointed in you. Practically scamming kids over some clout.

Hopefully it wasn't fake-

Also, due to this milestone, Mr Cheese said that it was canon that Mr Egg and Mr Cheese are now friends!

Sooooo...

You know what that means~

You damn well know ima write a fanfiction about it!

Since in my 'au' the livestream wont exist, since well... They aren't famous, and well... It's not a game-

I'll just be using whatever I like out if it really-

As quoted by Player, "You can headcanon whatever you want to!"

So, ima do it my own way!

Lez go!

—————————

No POV-

It was evening on the Skeld. Everyone was getting ready to go to their rooms for the night to either play games with friends, read books or just sleep.

Mr Egg on the other hand... He had other plans.

"Good boy Mellow! You're such a good cat aren't you?"

Mellow gave a small chirp in response.

"Oh yes you are! Anyway, if I just loosen that a bit here... Tighten this a tad... Andddd done!"

What was happening, you may ask? Well, Mr Egg had bought Mellow a harness, and he was ready to take Mellow on a walk. He had been stuck inside Mr Egg's room for at least 4 months, but now the package had been delivered to the spacecraft, so now the two could take a short stroll to keep Mellow entertained.

Mr Egg opened the door, leash in hand. He was planning on going in every room, showing Mellow around. That way, he might be able to go around the Skeld on his own!

"Well Mellow. This is our home for the next three years... I think it's best you got used to it."

Mr Egg's POV-