Omori | First time meeting

[SPOILER WARNING]
(Just so everyone knows, Omori and Sunny will be two different people, so will Aubrey, Mari, Kel, and Hero from the dream world, and real world.)

Your POV.
I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my ears were ringing. The room was all white with two items and a black cat.

I looked around hoping to see someone, sadly, I was alone... I felt scared, I didn't remember much other then my own name.

I suddenly heard faint footsteps, I quickly got up and looked around, "W-Who's there?!" I questioned. The footsteps seemed to stop behind me, I quickly turned around only to see a boy with dark hair and eyes with white skin.

I attempted to back away but I suddenly felt light headed. The boy must of noticed but, before I understood what was happening, I blacked out.

OMORI's POV.
I quickly caught the person before they fell on the ground and hit their head. 'Who are they?' I thought. I laid them down on the ground, I didn't know where they came from or who they are, all I knew is that I shouldn't trust them just yet. I sat down in the corner my sketch book was and I just started drawing, it should pass the time until they woke up.

Your POV.
I started to wake up, no longer hearing the ringing in your ear. You sat up and looked around and noticed the boy you saw before you passed out. I suddenly heard a meow next to me so I looked who made that noise, it was a black cat! I quietly pat them, being rewarded with a purr.

"You're awake" said a quiet voice. I turned around, seeing that boy in the corner staring at me, I nodded. He got up and walked towards me, I noticed and quickly got up.

"Where am I?" I questioned.
"White space" Answered the boy.
I stayed silent, 'white space?' I thought. "What's your name? I'm Y/n" I asked.
"Omori" The boy named Omori replied.
"Is there a way to get out of here?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.

"There is, through the door over there" Omori said while pointing at the door. 'What the...' I thought 'How did I not see that before?!' I thought again.
"Thanks... What's behind the door? Do you know anyone else?"

Omori stared at me, seeming a little annoyed from all my questions, "I have friends on the other side, do you wanna meet them?"

"Sure" I smiled slightly, OMORI's face turned a little red though I don't see why. He gestured me to follow him and so I did, we walked towards the door and Omori opened it. I met his friends Hero, Kel, Aubrey, and Basil, I also met his sister, Mari! They were very welcoming and asked a few questions, I answered the best I could since I didn't remember much... we played games, I was shown around and I met a few other people too from their past adventures!
Sadly, the day had to end, me and Omori went back to the white room, I fell asleep but I'm not sure what Omori did, I just hoped we could do this again.

(Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book! I'll try working on the next one when I can! Have a good day/evening/night!)
(Edit: I edited the pronoun thing cuz I made a little oopsie and didn't use they/them, sorry! Thank you to the person who pointed that out!