Kel | First Time Meeting

2nd person.
"Y/n... Y/N!" Your teacher yelled. You stared at them, just recovering from the intense zoning out session you just had with yourself, "Since you finally seem to be paying attention, you can know that your partner for the project will be Kel. Get your stuff together and go sit next to him." You looked to where they were pointing and saw the guy named 'Kel'. Deciding it to be the smarter idea, you got your stuff together and brought them with you to your project partner. It was silent between the two of you at first until it was broken by Kel's voice.

"Soooo.... What should we do for the project? Do you want to work on it at your place or mine? I'm fine with either as long as we pass" Ah, he was trying to loosen tension...

"We can work at it at your place first. Since we'll be working together, I think we should switch where we work during the project, so after we can go to my place." We continued talking about the project and planning for the rest of the period.

~Time skip brought by author, also your POV cuz it's easier lol~

I got Kel's number and was currently texting him, he gave me his address while we were at school so I went to his place after I got all the materials I needed. Kel did warn me that his house would be a little chaotic... It's fine though! I can probably deal with it!

Once I got there, I knocked on the door. I expected Kel to open the door, but to my surprise, someone else did. He seemed older then Kel but not old enough to be his dad or anything, Kel probably had a brother.

"Hello! I'm here to work on a project with Kel. Is he here?" I asked. He seemed surprised for a second but snapped out of it when another voice spoke.

"Hero! Who's at the door? I heard a girls voice." A woman asked. The woman looked to see who was at the door, when she saw me, she seemed surprised. "Ah, hello! Are you here to talk to Hero? Please, come in." I didn't want to seem rude or anything and I needed to come in anyways so I did.

"I'm here to work on a project with Kel, is he here?" I asked. She seemed surprised but also a little exited? She told me to wait and she'll get Kel for me.

After a few minutes Kel shower up and we started our project. I learned the woman I was talking to was his mom and other boy was his brother, Hero. As the project continued, Hero brought us snacks he made and his mom asked me a few questions(like your name, where you lived, how long Kel and you knew each other, etc). We worked on the project(and told a few jokes) for a few hours, until I had to go back home. I noticed Kel was actually really nice and funny! Although Kel seemed really bored doing the project and distracted me several times, we were able to do some pretty good progress on our project!

As I walked home, I couldn't stop thinking about all the jokes Kel said. I texted Kel every now and then as I was walking home and he told more jokes! I smiled knowing that tomorrow I could see him at school again and we would be working on the project at my house.

(Yay! I was finally able to finish this chapter! I'll try and post the Hero first meeting whenever I can and it should hopefully be soon(and by that, maybe a few weeks haha)! Thank you for the person who suggested this idea! I hope everyone has a good day/night and please remember to eat, drink, and get plenty of sleep!)