(Dream) Aubrey | First time meeting

[SPOILER WARNING]

Your POV.
I was sitting under a tree in the playground, picking small flowers and just looking at everyone having fun.
"LOOK OUT" Someone yelled, I quickly looked up from what I was doing and I was suddenly hit with something, a stuffed toy to be exact. "Kel! This is why I told you to give it back!" A girl yelled, I got up and looked around to see who was talking noticing some people walking towards me. I walked towards them "Does this belong to any of you?" Holding out the eggplant plush, a girl in the group eye's widened.
"It's mine! Are you alright? Did you get hurt when it gotten thrown at you?" The girl asked seeming worried about me.
"I'm fine, thanks for asking, and no, I didn't get hurt" I replied while I gave back her plushie. "I'm Y/n, what's all of your names?" I added.
"I'm Aubrey, this is Omori, Mari, Hero, Kel, and Basil" 'Aubrey said while gesturing to who is named who. "It's nice to meet you" Aubrey added, smiling.
I blushed a light shade of red and I smiled back, "It's nice meeting you all two"
The girl named Mari started talking, "Do you want to hang out with us? You seem to be all alone"
"That seems nice a good Idea Aubrey" Hero said.
I was a little surprised at first, no one ever really asked me to play with them, I always had to ask them. "Sure!" I smiled more "That sounds really fun, what were you six all doing before I got hit with that eggplant stuffy?"
"We were helping Basil make some flower crowns!" Kel said a little loud.
"That sounds fun, I never made one before" And that was true, I wanted to make one before but I could never find big enough flowers for them and I didn't know how ether....
"Well I can teach you!" Basil said, "It isn't too difficult once you get the hang of it"
'Oh, basil is a guy-' I thought, I kinda thought Basil was a girl, I didn't say that out loud though because I didn't want to be rude. "Alright, I'll try my best, where is the place were you guys were making them?" They showed me their area, it was a nice area. Basil started teaching me how to make flower crowns. Once I finished, I looked at what I created, I really liked it! "Hey Aubrey, can you come here for a second?" I asked
"Sure!" Replied Aubrey, she sat next to me. I smiled and I put the flower crown on her, her eyes seemed to light up and I blushed a little. I heard some aww's from Hero and Mari, that caused me to blush a little more...
"D-do you like it?" Hopeful that she did.
"I love it! Thank you!" Aubrey said, she hugged me tightly, I felt my face heat up a little more.
Me, Aubrey, and everyone else started to get to know each other more as the day went by, me and Aubrey talked to each other a lot too! I felt butterflies in my stomach each time she was near me, talking to me, or even looking at me! >////< Hopefully no one noticed...

(Hello! This is the second chapter of this story! I hope you enjoyed it!)