(Dream) Hero | First time meeting

(Hi! Writer here, I'm so SO sorry for the long wait for this chapter! I've been trying to get ideas and I JUST got the idea for this. Sorry if it's bad and short 😅. Thank you all for the wait!)

Your POV.

I was walking in orange oasis, getting food cuz well... it's food.
I heard something that sounds like fighting so, I went to check it out.

...

Some milkshake bunnies were fighting a group of friends... I've dealt with some myself-

I went to intervene, not wanting the fight to escalate, "Hey! Milkshake bunny! Stop randomly attacking people when they encounter you!"
The bunny looked at me and probably got scared cuz they attacked me, "H-Hey! Look out!" Someone said, I didn't have enough time to dodge...
I fell and dropped the food/sweets that I had, someone grabbed the milkshake bunny so it wouldn't attack me a second time.
"Are you alright? Your HP seemed to be pretty low right now" A guy wearing pajamas said, he had his hand out to me to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm alright, thanks for worrying though" I replied, starting to pick up my stuff. He and some of his friends helped once they got the milkshake bunny to leave.
We both exchanged names, I offered to repay the group of friends for helping me but they declined, saying they needed to go find their friend.
Once I left I smiled to myself, Hero seemed nice.

(Aaaaand, done! Again sorry that it's short, this was kinda rushed. If you have any ideas for anyone else I didn't do then please, comment it and I may(but most likely) write it! Thank you all for your patients and for 2k reads!)