(Dream) Kel | First time meeting

(WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

I was trying to figure out what to play, I didn't really wanna play what many of the other kids were playing like tag, hide and seek, cards, or climbing trees. I just chose to look around and wait and see if someone will ask to hang out or if I find something to do.

"HEY, Y/N! CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?" I heard a voice say 'wait was that Berly-' I thought to myself. It did sound like her so I walked up to her, not seeing Van for some reason.
"Did you call for me?" I asked her.
"Of course I did! I noticed you were by yourself not really doing anything, so of course I felt bad! (Definitely no other reason) Van isn't here right now ether so I was wondering if you would want to play tetherball?" She asked me in anticipation.
"Oh, sure!" I replied.

We started playing and after a bit, I hit the ball and suddenly it just swang off to a group of people!
I quickly ran to the group of people, hoping I didn't hit anyone. "Ah! I'm sorry! The ball swing off, is everyone ok?" I asked, concerned.
"I kinda got hit in the face, but it's fine!" Said a boy, he was holding the ball.
"Are you alright? Do you want me to get you any ice? I'm sure there's an ice pack somewhere" I felt really bad.
"Yeah! I'm fine don't worry about it" Said the boy again.
A girl with a hair bow in her hair interrupted "Hey, what about we play some tetherball with you and Berly?"
"That's a good Idea Aubrey!" Another girl said.
"Oh! Sure, I'll tell Berly that you guys wanna play" I replied, I went to where Berly was. "Hey, Berly, some other kids wanna play with us, is that ok?" I asked.
"Oh, uh... sure! Why not! Bring them over here and we can play"
I did as I was told, I learned of their names too, the guy the ball hit in the face was Kel, I hoped me, him(especially him lmao), and the others could become friends!

(I FINISHED! YAY! I'm sorry for the wait up, this should of been done a while ago so thanks for the wait! Sorry this was short but I really wanted to finish this, have a good day/afternoon/night everyone!)