CHAPTER 48 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (4) Part 1

Sakura Empire training ground, several children are swarming around Zuikaku as they saw she is carrying a sword that pick their interests. The sword is none other than Rakurai.

"Zuikaku-chan! Zuikaku-chan! What is this sword you been holding now, Zuikaku-chan?", asked the children. "It's very beautiful!."

"Hehehe...Onii-sama gave it to me", said Zuikaku-chan happily.

"She means 'borrow' by the way", said Kay that suddenly coming toward the children. "Since, the original sword I gave to her is too heavy for her to use, this sword will be act as her practice sword for now on."

However, Zuikaku seemed too happy and did not hear what Kay said to her. Her face is too cute, as she showing Rakurai to others.

"Hehehe ... is this sword very beautiful?", Said Zuikaku-chan. "It the sword that Onii-chan used."

Well, too happy as she already bragging the sword toward the others. Kay sighed and let go of what Zuikaku-chan was doing.

He recalls, when Zuikaku-chan managed to pull the Rakurai from the sacred tree, he isn't too shocked as he already knew that Zuikaku-chan will eventually be able to pull it with her own strength.

As he knew, she is the only one can use Rakurai in the adult version after facing several difficulties and challenges.

"It took a lot of courage to use Rakurai", said Kay in his mind.

Several children tried to touch Rakurai, but were stopped by Zuikaku-chan who shook her head several times. She tries to look at Kay, asking for help.

"They need to ask you permission, Zuikaku-chan", said Kay. "This is your sword for now on."

Zuikaku nodded her head, and continued to give permission to her friends. Her

"Are you sure that is fine, Kay?", asked Amagi. "Isn't that sword is too dangerous if anyone except Zuikaku and you touching it?"

"It's fine", said Kay. "Some swords don't liked anyone expect their own master to use it. Some of them probably just blast away that person but there is case, where that sword can kill that a person that not its master. Although, it probably a extremely rare case."

"Rakurai strength depends on its master, since Zuikaku is pretty much weaker, it probably did nothing except become heavier."

As Kay busy told Amagi, they heard a loud noise coming from the children. One of them is trying to pull Rakurai, but it was too heavy for her to lift it.

"See, nothing bad will happens", said Kay.

"That's a good news", said Amagi. "Then, may I ask another question, Kay?"

"Sure, what is it?", asked Kay.

"Did you already talk to Enterprise?", asked Amagi.

When Kay heard Amagi talking about Enterprise, he sighed and shook his head.

"I tried to talk to her, but she always running away", said Kay. "Seems liked I need to give her some time."

"Or, maybe you didn't try too hard, Kay", said Amagi. "If she runs, you need to catch her up. With your abilities, that is not impossible right? I'm sure you can do it as long as you tried."

"If she doesn't want to meet me, then I have no reason to force her", said Kay. "Let us be clear, this is not entirely my fault. Both of them are ignoring my order to not come at the sacred tree until I saw."

"But, you scolded Enterprise too harsh", said Amagi. "She didn't have any bad intentions. She probably did that because what she saw. Not to mention, she also wants your attention."