CHAPTER 18 - PRIDE OF FACTIONS (2)

A few days later, Kay and the others are in the commander's room. Belfast, Illustrious, Hood, Wales and Formidable are helping him, reading and clearing all the reports that have been gathered then since the absent of Kay. The reports contain several requests, mission reports, gathering, exercises fleet and plenty of odd request that always been rejected.

"What the.......", said Kay as he looks at the reports on his table. "I just left this place a few days ago and it already began to reach the ceiling. Can I ask what are you doing when I absent?".

"...................ermmm".

"Never mind", said Kay. "Hopefully, you all did not dance when I absent".

Kay looks at the reports one by one. He only needs to read and sign the report if he agrees with the contain in the reports. If it is granted, they will have the permission to do so. Usually, it just a simple gathering liked tea time, exercise and mock battles against another faction.

These kind of requests often granted easily by Kay. However, there are some requests that give Kay a little bit headaches.

"Permission to make a singing contest............rejected".

"Permission to make an idol group........rejected".

"Permission to use a room.....for what......ermmm....rejected"

"Permission to bring destroyers to......by Ark Royal.......rejected".

"Permission to buy....gems...for WHAT!!!.......".

"...........AKASHI!!!".

Belfast, Wales, Illustrious, Formidable and Hood are laughing when watching Kay reading some ridiculous requests from the girls in Azur Lane. Although some of them are pretty much to be rejected, Kay still read the reports and requests diligently.

"Huh....Is there any reason for me to read this report?", asked Kay. "I mean, it is better for me to go outside and kill....I mean destroyed some sirens".

"A good commander need to read all the reports", said Wales. "These girls already doing their best from following your order until it is finished. This is one way for commander to be thankful to them".

"That's right, commander", said Illustrious. "You have the authority here and it is a good sign because they believe your judgments. If not, they already done without telling you".

Kay relieves a deep sigh. After all, Wales and Illustrious are right as reporting their commander first is a good sign.

"Well, you might said that. But....", said Kay. "Permission to date with commander.........".

Kay reads a certain request that asking him for a date. The girls chuckle a little bit after hearing that. They know that Kay will rejected it immediately because of the nonsense request. Or not?

"Well....why not?", said Kay. "It is better than staying here....."

Poke....Poke...Poke....

"Master....master does not take this seriously, right?", asked Belfast while poking Kay 's face. Her tones is kinda mad yet sweet.

Wales is kinda annoying after hearing Kay answers while Illustrious , Hood and Formidable grinned after watching Belfast and Wales action.

"I'm joking", said Kay. "Now, can you please stop poking my cheek".

A few minutes later, Kay suddenly realized something are missing when he is reading the reports. Apparently, reports about Eagle Union are incomplete and insufficient than usual.