VISITORS (5) - STRENGTH AND TRUST

"Welcome back, my guest," said the man. "Now, in the past, you've seen and realized the problems that already exist in Azur Lane."

"Did Kay has to be blamed or should the Eagle Union have to take responsibility for their actions."

"But let's talk, first of all about Kay, the one who is sent to fulfil the duty."

The man closes his book, which he read obediently, and puts it on the table. He asked the visitor to sit down.

"Kay is certainly not to be ignored, as the strongest in the Azur Lane. In fact, his strength alone can defeat several siren fleets without anyone's help, ", said the man. "Compared to others, he can undoubtedly stop the war on his own".

"So, why he refuses to do so".

".............................."

The visitor asks the man about Kay 's strength and techniques that he always used when fighting.

"As you know, Kay is a lightning element and he has several techniques that he frequently used", said the man.

"[Liked Stars Fall to Earth], [Eagle Eyes], [Time Zero], [Lightning Element, First Form] and [The Guardian Swords] are all the abilities he shown to us".

"He also has Lightning Speed, Ultra Senses and Mind Reader, but those are pretty much to support him or.........you can call it 'passive technique' and always active without his permission".

"[Liked Stars Fall to Earth] is the most ability that Kay used. Since it is a versatile technique to attack the enemy either a small number or full of armies".

"He usually fused it with a weapon and throw it at the enemies".

"However, when he facing a large number of enemies, the lightning will became his weapon. He unleashed it towards the sky and you already knew what will happened next, my guest".

"[Eagle Eyes] is pretty useful but it's not original from Kay. It's Mr. Eagle abilities and someone else can uses this abilities as long as you make a contract with that bird".

"Either in formal way or...............informal way".

"[Time Zero] is a unique ability as the time flow suddenly stop for a moment. Although the real truth is that Kay moves too quick for someone to sense it. The only thing they knew, their heads already fell off".

However, Kay has a huge problem about his element. He undeniable strong but he lacks control of his own element. That is the obvious reason why he used swords in order to fight.

The normal swords usually break after one attack and that's why he has about hundreds of swords in his watch. Yet, they were still not enough for him.

Kay can controls his element if the power itself is small. If the power too strong, the weapon will act as a catalyst in order for him to control it.

"The other shipgirls' weapons worked perfectly fine for him. It just, he need to really careful when using it".

"And that's his abilities come in, [Lightning Element, First Form]. In this form, he doesn't need any catalyst to help him unleashing the element. The only problem is, he can only used if for short time".

"It's worth for him, since his element itself is quite formidable and enormous".

The visitor asks the man about [The Guardian Swords], the man, however, just tell the visitor a very vague answer.

"There is nothing much for me to tell you about [The Guardian Swords]", answered the man". "What you can do about it is to be patience, my guest".

"However......"

"How much powerful is he, Kay still needs to follow the law as he is also can be the greatest threat to others. Since, he is otherworld, pretty much that some abilities are restricted to use and must have permission and condition to be activated".

....................

....................

"The Cell is nearby and he should be cautious about it", said the man. "Yet, he seems unaware".

The man looked in serious expressions. The fruit of the problem is lay on Kay as he seems to neglect some of his problems and his personality not helping much.

"He is a kind man and I can absolutely agree with that". said the man. "However, he tends to do alone and rejected all the helps from the others girl".

That's the reason why he never told anybody about his duty. Wales and Belfast probably knew but just a top of iceberg.

"He never trust those girls completely to be exact", said the man. "And I hope, it doesn't become a huge problem later".

"Since the trust between him and Eagle Union are completely destroyed, Kay definitely refuses to help them if something bad happened".

Protection is the reason why Kay becomes their commander in the first place. He also a good tactician and so far his plan is undoubted one hundred percent success. Although, no obvious fruit from his plans.

"If you asking me the level trust for Eagle Union is definitely close to zero", said the man. "I don't really think it's a huge problem as some of them are supporting Kay such as Cleveland, Montpelier, Essex and others".

"For Royal Navy...........................fifty or less".

"Now...now, don't looked at me liked that. Kay just arrived there about less than three months. Give him some time".

"He has a good relationship with Wales and Belfast, probably. And, of course............most of the Royal Navy".

"Not to mention..............the crane sisters".

The current situation is ideal for Kay to hold and reflect himself. A little break to understand and solve the problem he faced. He is, after all their commander.

"There might be another question that you want to ask", said the man. "But, it can wait, my guest".

"You'll learn as the story progresses............."

"Until then, see you again, my visitor............."

"We will meet each other again........."