CHAPTER 50.5 - PARENTING (4)

Location unknown, morning.

"Ahh ... What am I seeing by the way?", asked Kay himself.

In places that Kay had never set foot on, there were several shipwrecks floating in the ocean.

It's a bit old, it's probably been a long time since the shipwrecks been here. Since this place is not tracked by humans, it is almost haunted.

"Please don't be anything weird here", said Kay. "Because I have enough with these."

Kay inspected the wreck one by one; it was tiring but Kay's dedication caused him not to give up easily.

"Why am I doing this again? I don't know either", said Kay, talking with himself because he starts to feel bored.

The reason why he is here is because of those little sirens. Before he ends their live to end their ordeal, he detects that those little sirens are just clones. At least that he thought since he doesn't much about sirens technologies.

When he touches one of the little sirens, he senses that someone is hiding here, where Kay is now.

"Well, let me use my element", said Kay as he activates his element, creating a lightning shockwave that become bigger and bigger as time passed. "I don't think it will be any harm..."

BAM!! BAM!! BAM!!

As the lightning shockwave covered this place, concussions and noise occurred. Several siren ships suddenly appeared and pointed all their weapons right at Kay.

"Ahh...well, I don't expect this but whatever", said Kay as he draws Red-crowned Crane. He then fused with his lightning element and flows it toward the sword.

"Let finish this quickly, shall I."

Kay slowly pointed the sword at the siren ships and slashing them from a distance, creating a massive lightning strike that destroyed the ships in the blink of an eye.

ZAP!!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

....................

....................

....................

"Alright, I think there is no more of them, I guess", said Kay as he finally finishes destroying all the siren ships. "The good thing with this timeline that the enemies are weaker, even though it won't make no different to me."

"So, let's go to that place."

When Kay tries to activate the power of his element to detect the source of the location, he easily succeeds before a fleet of sirens acts to attack him first. Because Kay easily defeated them, he immediately searching the source because that was the reason why he is here.

As he went to that specific source, he had to enter a shipwreck where darkness enveloped the place.

"Yeah, let finish this quick and easy", said Kay as enters the shipwreck.

This ship is huge, not gonna lie. He had to walk and walk and not mention how many times he had lost because how bad this ship it was. The water already covered some areas which forced him to find another way.

After several hours of looking, he finally arrived at a location that may have something. Especially that place is liked a boss room.

"Now, what we have here?", asked Kay as he looks around. He saw lot of huge wires, machines, and something he never saw.

As he walks, he saw a huge pod, which plenty of wires connected to it.

"Ahh...this is completely liked a movie", said Kay as he touches the pod. "What I have been through so far is nothing but disaster, so please don't be a monster inside this pod."

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!

"Tch...what now!!", said Kay as he draws his sword when the alarm suddenly turns on.

Noise comes out of the pod, and a lot of smoke comes out as the pod suddenly starts moving and opens on its own.

When the door of the pod opened, Kay could see a girl inside, trapped and chained. The little girl is quite beauty as white snow covered her from her long hairs, skins and even her eyes, as white as snow.

Kay looked at the little girl for a while, wondering why she is here, only for him to remember that, there is only one conclusion.

She is the siren, and main one who controlled all the sirens including the clones.

The little girl looked at Kay with a feeling of wonder, as if she had never seen a human. She also has no fear of Kay.

"So, if I'm right, this little girl is the main source of this world's problems," said Kay in his mind. "If I kill her, will this end the war?"

Kay approached the little girl and touched her cheek. The little girl looked at Kay, curious. Kay then sighed and draws his sword.

"Sorry about this", said Kay as he starts slashing.

SLASH!! SLASH!! KLANG!!

Kay cut all the chains and wires that locked the little girl instantly with a clean cut. He then takes his coat off and covers the little girl immediately.

"She may be a little girl, but she is a siren", said Kay in his mind. "But I have no obligation to kill her whatsoever so I will do what I want to do."

Kay then carries the little girl and start to get out from this place.

"Do you have a name, little one?", asked Kay while carries the little girl.

The little girl, however, shook her head at Kay.

"Well, this is a problem", said Kay. "Hurmm...let see."

Kay stares at the little girl, trying to think a good name for her. When Kay saw her for the first time, there is only one word he can think immediately. The color of white, which fits her perfectly.

"Mashiro...your name is Mashiro, little one", said Kay.

"Ma...shi...ro? Mashiro?", asked the little girl. "Mashiro..."

"Yes, Mashiro", said Kay. "Now, I don't think I can bring you home by the way. I don't think Monarch will like the idea that I bring enemy to Sakura Empire."

"The fact that you are somewhat the leader of sirens or...whatever they called will make it more problematic."

"Hahaha...oh god, how long it will take before I can go home."

"Mashiro...mashiro...", said Mashiro, calling her name several times.

"Yes, Mashiro...your name is Mashiro", said Kay. "So, what we are supposed to do now..."

"Mashiro...island...near...", said Mashiro.

Kay paused and thought about what Mashiro had said. He thinks he knows what to do next.

"Well, seems liked I have no choice", said Kay. "Hopefully Bel-chan and the others won't get mad because I won't go home soon."