Chapter 13

I was walking to Renta's office with Maho by my side, as we walked I noticed a lot of people looking at us since we looked like we wanted to kill someone or at least I looked like I wanted to kill someone. Making our way through the corridors we finally stopped at Renta's office door. Maho was about to knock however I quickly put my hand on her shoulder to indicate her not to. She looked at me confused but was surprised by what I was about to do next.

The door swung open after a kicked open since my patience with this man was at an all-time low. Renta was startled but quickly had that emotion replaced with his usual smug look "Can I help?" he asked mockingly "Shut up." I scolded which got a look of fear from him and a look of surprise from Maho. "Twice. Twice you've tried to shut down Oorai. Twice you put my brother's school in the firing line. Twice you put a close friend's school in the firing line. Twice my respect from low to lower to lowest. So let me make myself very clear. Miss Nishizumi and I are leaving for Germany however if I find out you try and close any school I will personally get off my lazy arse and come back here and put my boot so far up your arse you'll be spiting shoelaces for the next week!" I snarled. A could feel a slight smirk trying to creep onto my face however I kept my poker face as Renta's face went from one fear to one complete terror with Maho also keeping her cold stoic gaze on him.

I nodded to Maho to indicate that we were leaving, walking out of the building and to the car I could tell Maho had questions. Getting in the car I waited a bit to see if she would ask me now or when we got home "Is that true?" she asked, "Which part?" I asked in return "That you're going to Germany?" she clarified, "Yes." I answered plainly before continuing "Niedersachsen if you want me to be more specific".

Timeskip 2 months

"You may now kiss the bride." the priest announced, I pulled Maho in for a kiss which lasted a considerable amount of time all while clapping was heard in the background. Maho and I walked down the aisle as people cheered us on.