Chapter 12

I was walking around the school when I saw Joseph walking up to me "Hey have you heard?" Joseph asked "Heard what?" I asked confused. Joseph thought about his words before speaking "Oorai's carrier has been decommissioned." he said uncertain what my reaction would be "Someone's going to get stabbed." I said irritated "Wolfgang please don't, you already shot someone recently I would rather not have to deal with you stabbing someone." I heard from behind me, I turned around to see Erika and Maho walking towards me "Which event? Because there is the one with the rubber bullet and the one before that." I asked "Both." she said bluntly, "Anyway, I presume you need to speak with me." I said "Yes." she said as she gestured for me to follow her to her office "What's up?" I asked casually "We've been invited to a tea party held by Oorai." she said "Right what vehicles are we bringing?" I asked "What do you mean? It's a tea party." Erika asked "I already know that the plan is to help Oorai, personally it gives me a chance to kick Renta through a wall." I said smirking "Well are correct in the fact that we're going to help Oorai, a lot of other schools are also helping by sending tanks and their crews, we'll be providing two Panthers, Erika's Tiger II, my Tiger H1 and your Tiger E." Maho said.

Erika, Maho and I were on an LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin travelling to where the invitation said to go "Any idea what other schools will be providing support?" Erika asked "Probably St. Gloriana, Saunders and Pravda." I answered "Chi-Ha Tan, Anzio and Jatkosota." Maho added "So that's seven schools providing tanks and crews." I said with Maho just nodding

Timeskip

At the qualification our five tanks moved down a hill in a V formation to group up at Oorai's tanks, after saying our greetings we noticed Saunders, St Gloriana, Pravda, Chi-Ha Tan, Anzio and Jatkosota also arrive with their tanks and crews. "Is anyone else embarrassed we've all turned up in the same outfit?" John asked "Fucking hell, of all the times you could crack a joke." I said smiling trying hold in my laughter. The commanders and vice commanders of each of the schools met in a tent where we talked strategy, I just sat back watching it occur when I felt someone nudge me, I looked over and saw John offering me some scotch "Cheers." I said as I began drinking "Wolfgang, John how could you!" I heard, John and I looked over and saw Miho looking at us "What?" I asked "Of all the times you choose to drink, do you really think now is the time?" she answered, "Yes, yes we do." John said smirking "I thought you were seventeen." Kay said confused "What they don't know can't hurt

them." John replied still smirking. We continued to drink and listen while the others talked strategy "Wolfgang, John." we heard "Yes?" we asked in unison "We're going to need you two provide overwatch on the hill to the west if we have to get off the hill." Miho said "Alright anything else?" I asked Miho shook her head as a response and we finished with our debate on strategy. "What's the plan boss?" Ema asked "We're going split into two groups one which will act as recon and the other which will act as fire support. If we have to retreat off that big fucking hill we're going to act as overwatch with John's Panther II to the hill in the West." I answered as I climbed onto the tank "This should be fun." Kate said while starting the engine up.

As we made our way up the hill the radio crackled to life followed by gunfire and yelling coming from it indicating to us that the recon force had been ambushed and was taking a beating, after a bit more yelling and gunfire coming from the radio "Kate turn that damn thing off." I ordered, Kate turned the radio off and we continued driving. We arrived at the top of the hill where we asked for permission to engage, as we were about to get a response, the ground shock and a massive explosion and fireball occurred, "A bomb?" I heard over the radio "They got us zeroed, get out of the kill zone!" I yelled over the radio, as we began to retreat a second explosion rang out and two Panthers were knocked out of the fight. As we retreated off the hill a group of Pershings chased us with Katusha's T-34/85 in the rear taking the most fire, Klara's T-34/85 did a 180 and charged at the Pershings and was quickly knocked out, Nonna's IS-2 followed suit and managed to destroy a few more Pershings before also being taken out, the KV-2 acted as a bunker and fired once before being knocked out as well. We managed to get off the hill at which point John and I signalled to the rest of the unit that we would be breaking off.

We arrived at the outskirts of the hill which had a small town, a few Pershings seemed to be travelling off the hill in order to flank the main force, after a quick firefight John and I managed to destroy around five Pershings before making our way to the centre of the town on the hill, John's Panther was disabled followed by Daniel servicing the Pershing with a shot of his own quickly putting it to an end, we continued to drive not bothering to cover our rear since John's Panther acted as a 47-ton roadblock, as we crossed an intersection I noticed a Chaffee pointing it's gun towards us "Chaffee right side!" I yelled. The shot hit our tracks which point our hull at an angle, "Daniel hit that fucking thing." I ordered "On its way!" he yelled, the flag on the Chaffee went up and noticed engine noises coming from around "Joseph get ready to load as fast as you can." I ordered, a Pershing poked its nose around the corner before being shot.

Timeskip

Twelve confirmed kills from us before a shell managed to knock us out of the fight "Commander we're out of the fight be advised fourteen tanks knocked for the price of two, two more Pershings and a Chaffee heading your way.