Chapter 11

Two months later

I was once again woken up by my human alarm clock, I looked over to my bedside table where I noticed a photo of me and the members of both Oorai and Kuromorimine tankery teams outside the mansion seeing as the event had occurred two months ago I still remembered the events clearly and not much had changed since then other than three things. First was the fact that Maho and I slept together a lot more and were thinking of taking it the next step. Second Erika and Daniel acted the same way Maho and I had only a couple of months ago. The third was John and Miho were lying somewhere in the middle of the relationship scale between Erika and Daniel and me and Maho.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Maho turning over to look at me "Hey you." I heard her say in a slightly sleepy state, "Good morning beautiful." I said, she just smiled at that statement and began to get up from the bed, as we made our way down to eat breakfast we noticed that we didn't have time before the match between the Chi-Ha Tan and Oorai team vs St Gloriana and Pravda team. "Wolfgang we should probably hurry." she said " as we drove we noticed the size of the turnout "Big turnout." I said surprised "Yeah." Maho replied. We got to our seats where we noticed Daniel and Erika commander "Hey guys." Maho and I greeted "Morning Wolfgang, morning Maho." they greeted in return.

After a while, Chi-Ha Tan and Oorai managed to get part of the Saint Gloriana team and their flag tank pinned down in a sand barn on a golf course as the siege continued Chi-Ha Tan did their favourite tactic of charging for the emperor losing a good portion of their force. Pravda had arrived to support the pinned down unit and began causing heavy casualties to the Chi-Ha Tan and Oorai team, in the opposite direction a group of Crusader III's had also arrived to relieve the pinned down unit. As the four St Gloriana tanks to break out of their position.

After a bit more chase the Chi-Ha Tan and Oorai team had been whittled down, Miho's Panzer IV knocked a Crusader while John's Panther II knocked out a T-34/85 and KV-1 before having its tracks shot out by another T-34/85 which was promptly knocked out. The funniest kill, in my opinion, was the M3 Lee which was shot by Nonna's IS-2 at point-blank range as the M3 Lee tried to drive forwards to not allow the gun to turn. "Most interesting kill I've seen." Daniel said "I agree." Erika continued. John's Panther just acted as a pillbox knocking out another two T-34/76's before being put to an end by an IS-2.

Miho's Panzer IV was being chased by the St Gloriana Crusaders before it took the lead one out and continued to speed off, after more chase it took out a T-34/85, however, was knocked out by Darjeeling's Churchill VII. "That was a cluster fuck." I said "Oh yeah one hundred percent." Daniel agreed, with the girls only giving nods as their answer. We eventual said our goodbye's before making our way home.

I would just to apologise for a few things:

The amount of time it has taken for this update

The very short chapter

The rather shit chapter you just read, however, I just wanted to get this one chapter out of the way more as a catchup on what is occurring in the timeline