Chapter 7

Wolfgang point of view

It was a snowy night, Ooari had just defeated Anzio and were now up against Pravda. My family, the Nishizumi's, my crew, Erika and a few other families were at the stalls waiting for the match to start. "Cold enough for you Joseph?" I asked with a smirk "Personally I feel like I'm freezing my ass off sir." he said trying to keep himself warm, we laughed at his response and continued to wait. The match began with both teams advancing forward, We noticed Oorai's Char B1 was having trouble traversing the snowy ground which led to the driver of the Panzer IV to help them, as Oorai began to move the panzer IV knocked down a wall with a HE shell and continued to lead. There were three Pravda T-34's near the forest they fired on the Oorai tanks which was returned by the Oorai tanks, the Stug III and Panzer IV knocked a tank each. The remaining T-34 began a mad dash for friendly lines where it was chased by the remaining Oorai tanks except for John's Panther II, "It's not like Miho doing a rush into the enemy." Maho said, "I agree, it's also not like John to sit back and watch." Erika said, "Something's not right." I said which caused everyone to think about the possible scenarios. The T-34 led Oorai to a group of tanks protecting the Pravda flag tank when the Oorai tanks noticed this they began the attack, they managed to knock out one tank before the remaining flag tank guard began to fall back, the Oorai tanks continued to chase except the Panzer 4 and Panther II, the Panzer IV began to advance with the Panther still in its original position, it stayed back and watched the rear of the team which turned out be the right call as two Pravda tanks. The Panther fired and knocked out one of the tanks but in its place, an IS-3 rolled out.

Pravda began to encircle the Oorai tanks, Oorai began to retreat into a church but the Stug III had its tracks hit which caused the Panther to push it into the building and act as a shield before also retreating back

Tracey took out a drone and turned it on, Tracey handed me the controller where I began to fly the drone all be it at an unstable level, "Turns out despite having a pilots licence I can't fly a drone." I said as I continued to pilot it, "Well that's reassuring." Ema said, after a few minutes the drone reached the church where I made it hover.

John point of view

"Hey look." my gunner Klaus said pointing to a window with a drone hovering in front of it, we waved to the drone as we knew it was probably my brother flying.

Wolfgang point of view

"Yep they've seen it." Erika said, "They always know." Kate said, "Drones aren't exactly quiet." Daniel said, "This one is though." Tracey said I began to fly the drone back to the stands by taking the scenic route and by that I mean messing around with the Pravda crews by flying near them "Typical." my dad said in an amused face "Do you think they'll win?" my mum asked, "Knowing John he's going to steal a tank." I said "Wolfgang!" my mum exclaimed "What? He's done it before, he stole one of Pravda's IS-2's and shot the commander with his airsoft pistol." I said. Pravda had surrounded the church with tanks but most of the crews had dismounted and were messing around, Oorai began a breakout with the Panzer 38(t) knocking out a T-34/76 and T-70 before being knocked out of the fight. The remaining Oorai tanks turned right towards a hill, the Stug III and Panzer IV began to chase the flag tank but were cut off by the KV-2, both the Stug and Panzer fired at the same time knocking out the KV-2.

Back with John

The Panther II managed to take out two T-34/85's and a KV-1 before it's tracks were knocked out, fortunately they were still in the fight "Do it John." his loader Mike said "Alright." John said.

Back with Nonna and her tank she felt someone tug at the bottom of her jacket "Ah!" she screamed as she was pulled into the tank before she could say anything John pulled out his airsoft Luger P08 and shot her in the head leaving a mark on her forehead. "Again?!" she yelled as she held her head, John said nothing as he pointed the gun at her crew and ordered them to shoot at their friends. Chaos reigned as Pravda were confused on why Nonna was shooting friendlies "Nonna why are you shooting at us?" Katusha asked, "Nona can't talk right now, don't worry you'll be able to talk after the match." John said with a smirk "John!?" Katusha exclaimed, "Don't worry about their flag tank shoot N-Nonna." Katusha ordered, The commander of the IS-3 who went by the name of Ivan was confused by this but did as instructed but in doing so opened his tank to fire which was exploited by John's Panther which was then knocked out by Katusha but it was too late. Oorai had managed to knock out Pravda's flag tank.

Oorai had won the match

Back with Wolfgang point of view

"I told you John would steal one of Pravda's tanks." I said with a smug look on my face, my mum only looked in shock while the rest were glad Oorai had won against Pravda "Hey Maho." I said "Yeah?" she asked, "Who are we fighting against tomorrow?" I asked "We fight against Chi-Ha Tan." Maho answered, "Oh boy this should be fun." Kate said