Chapter Twenty-Two - Sad News

Faith's pov:
It's been 3 months since I walked into Ace's room and begged him to stay with me forever, I'll admit I fucked up a lot... Liam really made me realize that. Ace really does truly love me and I just always stayed on the fact that he was planning on killing me in the beginning of knowing him but now I'm trying. I will try my hardest to make our future bright always.
A lot has happened though in 3 months, Kai is dead, Cyrus is with his family and if he ever enters Monroe territory again he will die, Victoria was killed in an accident. It's been a lot to take in, I don't really feel sorry for Victoria though she pisses me off.

9 a.m.
I began waking up from the sun shining through the window I blinked my eyes open turning my head over to see Ace has left the bed, he was probably downstairs talking with Link or Liam.
I pulled the blankets off me as I began walking towards the door opening it and making my way downstairs— I felt very off but I ignored it, I probably just ate something bad yesterday. I walked into the kitchen seeing Ace talking with Liam and Link, Ace looked like he had been denying things because of his facial expressions when Link would speak.
Ace had noticed me walking into the room.
"Oh, Good morning baby. How did you sleep?" Ace spoke.
"I slept well. I'm really hungry though..." I said in an off way.
"I'll make you you're favorite eggs, Faith" Liam smiles gently.
"Thank you, I need to sit down..." I spoke walking slowly towards the table sitting down.
Link walked towards me lifting my head up with his hand on my chin gently as he examined my face.
"You look really pale Faith... Are you okay?" Link asks worriedly.
I watched as Ace rushed over quickly examining how pale I was.
"I felt fine yesterday I don't know why I'm pale." I shorten my sentences for being on the verge of puking.
Liam was rushing to finish up the eggs, Link and Ace had sat beside me at the table worrying about me because they never took their eyes off me. I watched Liam finally finish the eggs and place them on a plate bringing it towards me.
"Here. Hopefully this will make you feel better." Liam said placing the plate on the table.
I nod gently at him thanking him— I cut the egg up beginning to eat it. I began feeling fine before I took a third bite I felt my stomach twisting and turning, I pressed my hand against my mouth rushing towards the bathroom as I began throwing up like crazy.
Link, Liam and Ace had followed me into the bathroom worriedly, Ace held my hair back, Liam rubbed my back and Link was calming me down with jokes.
I stayed over the toilet for a long while just sitting there with my head resting against my arm on the toilet seat waiting to throw up more— I glance over at Ace exhausted as he stood outside the bathroom door on the phone with a doctor making a appointment for me. I was definitely more worried than any of them were... because this was happening to me.
"Come on Faith. Let's get you to you're guys room so you can rest before the appointment, Link can you grab a bucket for her." Liam began helping me up.
I was so weak that Liam had to use all his strength to keep me standing, Link had grabbed a bucket for me as Liam had suggested. Ace helped out Liam as much as he could but he was also worried about me that he was out of control in his mind set and rambling all over the place.
Liam had brought me towards mine and Ace's room placing me on the bed gently, Link placed the bucket beside me and Ace stood outside the door looking at me worriedly.
"I'm okay Ace. I promise." I reassure him softly.
I watched no smile or emotion appear on his face, he was seared with straight worry and nothing else.

1 hour later...
After an hour had passed it was finally time to go to the Doctor's I had ended up taking a small nap and after waking up I definitely felt so much better. I didn't feel like I was going to throw up anymore and I didn't have that ill feeling— I had gotten dressed and met the boys downstairs. We headed out towards the car.
Moments later we arrived at the doctor's office, Link, Liam, and Ace walked beside me like bodyguards into the office I rolled my eyes with a slight chuckle.
"This isn't a matter to be laughing about Faith." Ace spoke demandingly.
"Honey, it's either I worry about myself and stress myself out or I have some laughs to calm myself down. I don't know about you but I choose the second one" I reply with a soft smile.
Ace glanced down at me forming a soft smile back at me holding my hand as we walked into the office.
I walked towards the desk.
"Hello. My name is Faith Jones, I'm here for an appointment with Dr. Lockwood." I say politely.
"Oh yes. Welcome Faith, Dr. Lockwood is right through there. Go on in but I have to advise that you may only go in, these gentleman have to sit out here." The nurse says.
"Yes ma'am. Stay here guys." I smile.
I begin walking away hearing two chairs move, I turned my head back after not hearing three chairs and I saw Ace standing there still staring at me.
"I will be okay my love, I will see you in a flash" I reassure him softly.
I walked through the doors as they closed behind me.

Ace's pov:
I tapped my foot rapidly on the ground awaiting Faith to exit the doors, Link was reading magazines to calm himself and Liam stared at the same spot ever since Faith went into the room.
I stood up immediately watching the doors open, it was Dr. Lockwood.
"Ace?" Dr.Lockwood asks glancing around.
"That's me. Faith is my girlfriend" I reply walking towards him.
"Come with me" Dr. Lockwood says.
I followed the Doctor through the doors and into the room Faith was in— when I walked in Faith was laying down staring at the ceiling. As she noticed me walk in a smile came upon her beautiful lips.
"Hey love. I told you I'd be okay." Faith said happily.
"I sure as hell am glad you are. Why did you call me in here Doc?" I ask holding Faith's hand.
"Because I have exciting news for you both" Dr. Lockwood says.
"What is it?" I ask.
"Faith is pregnant. Now it's too early to tell the genders or if you're having twins but it is positive that you two will be having a baby." Dr. Lockwood spoke.
I stood there like a statue beginning to become paralyzed as my hand slipped out from Faith's hand, I stared at the wall for quite awhile before swallowing hard.
"I'm going to go get some air for a second. I'll be right back in." I say stumbling out of the room.

Faith's pov:
I chuckled softly watching Ace stumble out of the room, the reason I wasn't mad at him for leaving the room is because I knew he would take it this way. A baby? Every man acts this way.
I began to sit up swinging my legs over to hang off the bed as I began to stand up the doctor walked over towards me getting closer to me so nobody could hear.
"Wait a second Faith..." Dr.Lockwood says.
"Yes?" I ask.
"The baby isn't the only news." Dr. Lockwood says with emotion in his voice.
"What's the other news?" I smile softly, excited but worriedly.
I watched the doctor take a deep breath taking both my hands placing them in his palms covering them with his other hand looking me in the eyes. My smile began fading as I began to realize it was becoming a serious matter by the look on his face.
"Faith." Dr. Lockwood spoke low.
"You have Leukemia..." Dr. Lockwood said with heartbreak.