dead as expected...

Authors note: I am not sure why I am starting more stories, but I feel like it, enjoy.

Key

Speaking

^thinking^

Doing
_________________________________________

Y/n awakens in a dark and mysterious room sitting on a chair; you examine your surroundings and notice another chair with a male on it who would appear to be a few years older than you and a slightly more fancy chair with a lady on it who has blue hair.

Y/n: ^where am I? Also, why is that girl not wearing any pants?^

???:  y/n L/n, Satou Kazuma, I welcome you both to the afterlife, as of recently you both have lost your lives, or in other words, you both are very much dead.

Y/n breaths a sigh of relief

Y/n: well, lady, what comes next?

Kazuma: as much as I would like to know what happens next, I have to ask what happened to the girl?

Blue hair: you mean the girl you pushed? She is completely fine.

Kazuma: thank God...

Blue hair: I mean, she would have been fine whether you pushed her or not.

Kazuma: Wha...what?

Y/n: oh, this should be good.

Blue hair: as far as I am aware, a tractor doesn't go at a high enough speed to cause sufficient harm.

You catch on with what happened.

Kazuma: a tractor...

Blue thing: Yes, it would seem in your sleep-deprived state you confused a tractor for a truck.

Both you and the girl begin to laugh.

Kazuma: what? then how did I die?!

???: oh, you died of shock.

Y/n: seriously, you died of shock? That's so pathetic!

You Both laugh again.

Aqua: his family are at the hospital and has learnt how he died and is currently laughing themselves to tears!

Kazuma: ^what kind of person are they?! Laughing about how I have died!^ shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Kazuma looks at you.

Kazuma: he must have died stupidly as well! How did he die?

The lady: I will find out...oh......

Kazuma: how did he die?

Snitch: he...killed himself...

Kazuma: damn... I'm sorry bro...

Y/n: don't worry about it.

Aqua: young y/n, usually people who ended their own life don't get the privilege of coming to the afterlife, but the heavens have made an exception for you judging from your circumstances.

Y/n: cool, thanks for that.

You smile coldly

Kazuma: ^to think this kid killed himself...he looks a lot younger than me, why would he do something like that?^

Y/n: well, anyway, what happens next?

Aqua: I am the goddess aqua; I am in charge of sending the people who lost their lives early to either reincarnating into another world, heaven, or starting over back on earth. Before you decide, take some advice heaven isn't as great as you humans make it out to be, and restarting from scratch isn't that great either as it's random.