Love for a recovering protagonist

A/n: Sorry I am so late I have rewritten the chapter countless times now trying to find what I consider to be the best I can do, in the end, this chapter is bound to be short but I hope you enjoy it.

It had been a few day's since you showed the others your past, seems nothing really changed which was good, except for one thing.

Megumin: Hey Y/n, want to get something to eat?

Megumin had been a bit more clingy as of late, which of course you didn't mind, you just had no idea why.

Y/n: Alright.

She grabbed your hand and dragged you off to the guild to get some food.

Y/n: You know I could take us there quicker right?

Megumin: That's not important.

You shrug.

Y/n: Alright.

You both arrive at the guild and sit down.

Luna: Do you want your usual?

Y/n: Yes please, for both of us.

Luna: Okay will do.

She walks off, it's funny, you had been here so many times that they knew you on a near personal level.

Y/n: Hey Megumin, can I ask you something?

Megumin: Go ahead?

Y/n: Why do you keep doing this? It has only been about three days yet we have had almost every meal together and you barely leave my side?

Megumin: D-do you have a problem with that?

Y/n: Of course not, I was just curious of course.

Megumin: It's umm... It's...

You notice she is blushing extremely hard, her eyes ablaze with a red glow.

Y/n: I see.

Megumin: y-you do?

Y/n: Megumin... I love you.

Her blush reaches a level beyond human and her eye's fully functioning as red flashlights 

Megumin: I love you too!

She jumps up and hugs you.

Y/n: More than explosions?

You hug back.

Megumin: I...would rather not answer that.

Y/n: All right then...... What now?

Megumin: I don't know.

Kazuma walks around the corner, having listened in to the whole conversation.

Kazuma: I called it!

Y/n: Shut up.

Kazuma: I knew you liked her, I have known the entire time.

Y/n: Yeah, enough to make fun of me.

Darkness walked up as well.

Darkness: Even I could tell.

Y/n: God it's like an infestation coming out of every corner of this place.

Aqua appear's behind you.

Aqua: Did you say, god? Because I am a goddess!

Y/n: Hey Aqua...

Aqua: so what are we all doing?