A Background for this unfortunate protagonist

FAIR WARNING THIS CHAPTER GET'S DARK, ALSO IT INVOLVES COARSE LANGUAGE, THIS IS THE STORY OF YOUR FIRST DEATH. if you do not wish to read this chapter and or you will get offended then please don't

You were all returning to the guild after you and Kazuma got murdered by the Winter Shogun, but Megumin was unusually clingy.

Y/n: Are you alright Megumin? Did you get hurt?

Megumin: I...

Y/n: What's wrong?

Darkness: She is clearly upset you died.

Y/n: What?

Aqua: Even I could figure that out.

Kazuma: seriously man how out of touch are you with your emotions?

Y/n: I- I'm sorry...

Kazuma: And to think you were crying and hugging me just a bit ago.

Y/n: Shut up, you insect.

Everyone laughed, even Meguming seemed to smile a bit, but you could tell something was still up.

Y/n: Megumin?

Megumin: Y/n... is it true that you cried?

you went quiet.

Kazuma: Yeah it was, although his face had no emotion tears were still falling down.

Y/n: I... I did not want to lose this, worse yet I didn't want to go back to where I came In any way, I like this world and can tolerate those in it.

Darkness: This world?

Y/n: How about when we get back I show you guy's my life rather than telling you?

Megumin: That would be good.

Kazuma: I agree.

Aqua: I already know but why not.

Darkness: Your life? but your only 14?

Y/n: You will see what I mean.

Darkness: ok then.

You almost made it to the guild but instead, you chose to go to your room at the Inn, bringing the others with you.

Kazuma: so, how are you going to show us?

Y/n: Simple, with Solita Vista, it shows other's what I have seen and what I was feeling at the time.

Megumin: Are you sure you're okay with showing us this?

Darkness: yeah it seems personal.

Y/n: You guy deserves the truth, just promise me you will not repeat it to anyone.

All of them: I promise.

You pull out your eye and crush it, doing so causes it to become a mist of sorts that surround them and beings to show them you're past.

--Six year's old--

The image shows a young version of you waking up in the morning and going to you're parents.

Past Y/n: Hey mum! dad!

Father: Hello my son, how are you this morning?

Past Y/n: I am well.

You hug both your parents as the current you starts to cry.

Mother: That is good to hear, I love you.