Cabbages and an odd knight

you finally awoke in the barn roughly midday the next day, after you awoke you looked around and didn't see anyone around and figured they must of already went to the guild.

Y/n: ^seems they left me behind, rude...^

you get up and head towards the guild so that you can get caught up on what's going on, you manage to catch up to Kazuma before he managed to reach the guild.

Kazuma: oh your awake? I tried waking you up before I left and all you did was stir.

y/n: yeah I'm up, seems I just needed some extra rest.

as you and Kazuma are about to enter the guild you hear Aqua 

Aqua: natures beauty! 

some applause shorty follows and you enter the building.

Megumin: hey Y/n, Kazuma.

y/n: great now both of you are here mind apologising to me for choking me out?

Kazuma: think that's bad?

as Kazuma say's this Megumin eye's him and you all sit down.

Megumin: don-

Kazuma: you were branded a pervert by the very girl next to you, she framed you.

Y/n: huh?

megumin: I had to! it was the only way Kazuma would let me stay with the party! 

y/n: I didn't even get the chance to defend myself...

Kazuma: sorry bro, that's how it can be sometimes.

y/n:...

Megumin: I apologise! I am really sorry!

Y/n:... 

Kazuma was looking at his adventures card and trying to see how many point's he has and what skills he can learn.

Megumin: I promise I really am sorry!

Y/n:...

Kazuma: hey Y/n? how do skills work?

y/n: not too sure...I get my Arrancar skills but I don't know how to get any others.

Megumin: First you have to find someone with a skill you want to teach you how to use it.

you pull out your adventures card.

Megumin: after they do the skill will appear on your card, then to finish learning it you transfer your point's over to the skill.

Y/n: so in theory if I were to ask you would teach me explosion magic?

Megumin's eye's glow a blazing red.

Megumin: YES! if you wanna learn explosion magic I could teach you as much as you want!!! thinking about it is their any other skill worth learning? no their most certainly is not! just say the word and we can walk the path of explosions together!!!

Y/n: sure, why not?

Megumin: let's go immediately!!!

Megumin get's up and drags you out of the guild hall and you two begin to walk outside the city together.

Y/n: where are we going?

Megumin: we have to find something worth using explosion magic on!

Y/n: you seem excited?

Megumin: of course I am! Imagine having someone you admire want to learn and take part in your passion!

Y/n: "someone you admire"???