Chapter 6

Alya randomly woke me up late last night,  she was worried about what her parents were thinking, to be honest, I was the same, but I didn't say anything and just went back to sleep. I wasn't tired, I was trying to sleep away the pain,  but it didn't work.

I was sent out today, it wasn't easy as normal as the pain in my stomach were killing me. I easily ate all of it, left none of it, Alya was also given food, that's all I cared about. I really wanted to get home so bad,  I was starting to

think that wasn't possible.

I found a weak bar in the cell, I think I can break it, tonight I'm gonna try escape,  let's hope it goes well.

It's night and they're telling us to go to bed, I'm not. I've broke the bar, Alya is following me, I can't find the exit,  I'm gonna have to pass the men's room, we're sprinting now, I'm starting to hate the noise we're making. I've got to the exit, need to wait for Alya.

They're awake!!!! Run!!!!!!!!

We couldn't run in time, I heard four bangs and both of us were on the floor, both of my legs hurting,  they shot both of our legs. They walked over to us and told us to get up, I couldn't.

They got angry every time I refused to get up, my legs wouldn't stop bleeding.  I finally managed to get up, I could only limp. They took us to our cell and left us, Alya was crying and wouldn't stop, I was lying on my bed,  trying to get to sleep.

However hard I tried, I couldn't,  my legs were hurting so much, Alya was keeping me up as well.  I saw her tears running down her face and I couldn't ignore them, before I realised,  a tear ran down my face.