Chapter 15

For a moment, I felt like ice, so much shock I couldn't move, I wanted to ask him millions of questions but also smack him in the face for being so stupid. All a sudden he lay down on his bed and put his hands up in defence,  that's when I realised that I said that out loud.

I thought he was stupid, I hadn't seen myself.  When I came close to him he punched me in the face, so hard I fell backwards,  but luckily landed on my bed, I can't really blame him, he was just defending himself.  Ignoring that I punched him back without thinking this could damage him more.

We both got into a fight untill a guard found us fighting,  Alex noticed and stopped but I didn't, I kept punching him untill the guard came in and took us both away. We were taken to the man where he handcuffed us to a wall and asked what we were doing,  it was like getting in trouble in school but handcuffed to stop us leaving,  must be a strict school if they do that.

None of us answered about what we were doing, I was too scared to even breathe right never mind answer, Alex just stood there silent, the only noise he made was breathing.  He started looking around Alex, he noticed the bandage by his rib, he wasn't happy, he started shouting at him, then I realised it was my fault. 

I started shouting at the man saying that I yelled for a doctor for him and that his wasn't his fault,  he didn't take it and took us to the same dark room we were in a week ago now. He handcuffed us up again but this time but blindfolds on us, now I knew we couldn't see what they were about to do to us.

I started whispering to Alex,  asking where he was,  but I knew he had no idea, so I knew there was no point asking again. We had chains on our legs to the wall to stop us moving and also handcuffed our hands really tight that my wrists were already bleeding,  I could feel the water like liquid running down my hands, I screamed as it wouldn't stop bleeding. 

Over three hundred views already,  this is doing better than Wild Woods and I haven't finished yet, I can't believe how well this is doing,  but also how IdeCampbell and miss_may_you are doing with their books, congrats you two.