What are we

A/N this is unedited so i apologise for any mis types this has a few curse words and i hope you enjoy

Claires P.O.V

We had left the ball and we where at Erichs place  we were just talking about life and shit "hey Erich erm do you really like me" i popped the question "to be honest your kinda a slag " wtf he just called me slag

I stood up and slapped him in his handsome face . He was clearly shocked "why the ACTUAL FUCK did you just hit me " he yelled so loud i could run and hide "you juts called me a SLAG" i spat back

"LEAVE .....FUCKING LEAVE YOU WHORE" he spat "fine but as soon as i walk out this door im not coming back" i didnt want to mean what i said but i had to he was a prick
"Fine LEAVE" i stormed out thw front door it was pooring it down with rain and my hair and dress was soaked

*time skip*

I got to my apartment and just layed outside the building letting the rain drench my skin . I saw a car pull into the parking lot i recognised it abit wait holy shit its Erichs car i sat up immediatly he walked in the opposite direction .

NO FUCKING WAY THAT WHORE , i watched him suck this bitches face off in the rain . I got up and walked down to the store i think he saw me , he just looked at me and continued to eat this bitch up .

I couldnt help it i just stood there and cried facing the two kissing . I mean how could he this happens everytime and it was stupid of me to think that he would actually care how i felt .

I walked away and held my head up and continued walking to the liquor store .

*time skip*

I bought 3 bottles of vodka and chugged one on the way i was wasted . They were still making out in her door way damn theu can hold there breath for ages .

I walked up to them "hey omg sorry i didnt see you there " oops i guess im really drunk "hey claire you should go home before you make a fool of yourself" he tried getting rid of me "no dont be silly , who is this by the way . Have you called her beautiful yet?"

"Really claire right now" he wanted me to go clearly " whats your name claire is it ....well claire fuck off" i started to cry and just walked away the situation got ugly quick .

By this time the girl had given up and walked inside as she saw me walk back "you  want me to walk you home so you feel safe " he spoke with a sarcastic tone "no but i have a question" he looked at me annoyed " what are we?"