All these empty promises

Claire's P.O.V

I sat and stared out my window thinking about Erich and if he really did kill cindy I don't even know who she was or when he would have seen her because he was with me most of the time but there was a time when we weren't and that was when we fell out wait , was she the bitch that he was making out with , I have to ask .

I slowly crept down the stairs and the closer I got to the living room I heard the smashing of glass . I turned the corner in to the living room and there he sat in his chair with a whiskey in his hand " hey sexy , sit on my lap" I crept closer until he grabbed me and placed me on his lap , I looked up at him and saw a bit of white powder on his nose I wiped it off and tried getting up but he pulled me back down .

"Erich your high and drunk please stop" he started kissing down my neck as I struggled , I stomped on his foot hard causing him to groan in pain , I quickly shot up from his lap he shortly followed after me as he approached he grabbed me by the neck and pinned me to the wall .

He kept squeezing my neck tighter and tighter everything got blurry, then he let go and I fell to the floor gasping for breath he stood back and looked at me with horror in his grey eyes . Then out of nowhere he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to him "Don't you fucking dare tell anyone about this , now go upstairs and be good" he whispered cruelly in my ear .

He let go of my wrist and left a visible red mark I ran upstairs crying hysterically, I stormed into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I saw a bruise forming on my neck . I walked out and decided to just sleep it off

*time skip*

It was around 1am I couldn't sleep so I decided to go Down stairs and have some water . The house was a mess there was glass everywhere then the thought popped in my head 'where is Erich' I searched the whole house but I couldn't find him , so I had my glass of water and went back to bed.

*time skip*

I groaned as I woke up and felt a throbbing pain on my wrist as I looked down at it I saw that there was a huge purple bruise , I started crying uncontrollably and then he walked in , his eyes were red and sore , he looked at me for a split second and the he looked at my wrist and then my neck and his frown grew bigger "look I'm sorry I was drunk and I didn't mean to hurt you" I looked at him coldly "yet you did" I saw his eyes tear up , so I stood up and walked to him "I promise you it won't happen again" I turned on my heal to face him "we both know that's an empty promise "