Never again

A/N hi this is a long one sorry I didn't post yesterday I was busy with school but I hope you enjoy

Claire's P.O.V

He keeps looking at me it's strange like I'm made of glass or something . "Hey I have to go to work today and your coming with me , not a question" I gave him a confused look "I'm not letting anyone hurt you"i gave him a sigh and then rolled my eyes "funny cause last I remember you were the one that hurt me first " he grabbed my hand aggressively and dragged me to the car "get in " I got in the car and he slammed the door behind me . "Someone's in a mood " i muttered .

We sat in silence for most the journey we were like 10 mins away from the building until I felt him place his hand on my thigh and rubbed it lovingly which is unlike him , I spotted a ring on his finger so I started playing with it because it was one that spins "what are doing " He spoke with a smile growing on his face "nothing" I said shyly .

*time skip*

We were at the main building , i squeezed his hand tightly causing him to look at me . We walked towards the lift several girls came up to him and I received several death stares . "Mr Blunt you're finally back " who is that she is stunning blonde hair thin waste her eyes searched my body and stopped at my hand that was holding Erich's "I see you have a new toy to play with " she spoke sharply making me let go of his hand , she smirked at my actions and then turned on her heel and left . "Who was that ." I asked clearly confused "oh she is just some worker of mine you know and old assistant " I rolled my eyes " you mean someone you paid to fuck you " I scoffed

"Is that all you think of me , I pay women to fuck me " not gonna lie he looked super offended "Erich that's what everyone thinks about you "he turned to face me "well your wrong " he started to walk again but it was aggressive I followed behind him . We stopped at an office he walked in and sat down I just stood there awkwardly cause there were no seats "what the fuck are you doing just standing there" damn he really is in a mood today " well I don't see another seat so " he looked around and then got up "give me a sec " he just left me to stand here awkwardly what a prick , oh my goodness what the fuck is she doing here , the blonde bitch walked in "hey I just want to say if Erich ever made you feel special leave now he really isn't the relationship type " I frown grew on my face at the words she spoke " what are you talking about" she looked me dead in my eyes " has he ever taken you to Spain or Italy taken you to a fancy restaurant?" I looked at her disappointed .

"No he hasn't actually " she looked pleased "well he has for me and look where I'm at now " I slapped her right round her smug face causing her to fall back " you bitch don't you dare tell me how my relationship will turn out " she walked towards me towering over me " I'm just speaking the truth" I grabbed one of Erich's metal decorations and smacked her round the head with it and she fell to the ground .

I stopped what I was doing and stoop back "oh shit " is she breathing , thank fuck erm well how do I cover this up , oh fuck he's coming " hey I grabbed you a..........chair , WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED " I started to get sweaty "erm she ....she was being really rude and it just happened " I started to tear up "I'm sorry " he looked at me concerned "it's okay I'll just call some medics and they will be here and she will hopefully be fine, just promise me this won't happen again" I looked up at him "never again"