my one and only

aire's P.O.V 

It was late at night I woke up to Isabella crying I think she needed her nappy changed I got up and threw my legs over the bed I turned to Erich who was fast asleep I sighed and put on my robe and walked to her room "hey sweetheart" I picked her up and rocked her in my arms "mummy I had a nightmare" I kissed her forehead "well nightmares are only dreams meaning when u want u can wake up" she dug her head into my neck "and that means they aren't real" she smiled "I love you mummy" I smiled back "I love you too" I brushed hair out of her face and kissed her cheek and put her down "go to sleep now" I tucked her in and turned off the light .

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and got myself a drink as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck "why was she crying" I sighed "she had a nightmare" he took a deep breathe and kissed my cheek "she is okay now" he smiled "then you can come back to bed" I giggled "I'm not tired anymore" his hands traveled under my shirt "we don't have to sleep" I spun around leaning against the counter he lifted my up on to the side his hand wrapped around my throat our lips smashed together both our tongues moving in sync .

A/N im soooo sorry it's not finished but I wanted to upload something so I hope u enjoy